UnevenEdge

HAPPY SPOOPY OCTOBER EVERYONE!!!

SnapItCrackItPopIt

I'm not ready for October. As to what I'm gonna do for halloween I'm not sure.

Any grand ideas?

I'm honestly going to keep it simple. I haven't been to a Halloween party nor dressed up for Halloween in YEARS and I personally have no desire for it. If there was a haunted house attraction, however, I would probably participate in it.

I'm just gonna have some snacks and watch some spoopy films while holed up in my bedroom. It's the only wild living I can do now.  :(

I'm honestly going to keep it simple. I haven't been to a Halloween party nor dressed up for Halloween in YEARS and I personally have no desire for it. If there was a haunted house attraction, however, I would probably participate in it.

I'm just gonna have some snacks and watch some spoopy films while holed up in my bedroom. It's the only wild living I can do now.  :(

Thanks for reminding me there is one of those here called The Blackness. It's been around for atleast 4-5 years I think

and I've never checked it out. Whoever does it bought this abondoned warehouse thats a great skate spot,

and they even let us leave ramps and rails locked up there..

http://theblacknesshauntedhouse.com/the-legend-of.html

Thanks for reminding me there is one of those here called The Blackness. It's been around for atleast 4-5 years I think

and I've never checked it out. Whoever does it bought this abondoned warehouse thats a great skate spot,

and they even let us leave ramps and rails locked up there..

http://theblacknesshauntedhouse.com/the-legend-of.html

How marketing of you...

Yes, I clicked.

Well if you're into spooky shit I can kinda confirm that tale on the site a bit.

There used to be an old broken down wheeless frieght car in the back of that warehouse almost

right by the damn road that was old looking and rusted as hell. Me and my skater crew went in there

one time to partake in some blunts or whatever the fuck we were doing and there was a cot,

and the inside of that thing started giving me some wierd vibes immediately.

I think a friend even told me that story and I chalked it up to a tall tale.

I came back here years later, and after whoever made it a haunted attraction and that frieght

car is gone I think. I didn't even remember hearing that tale until I started looking up haunted

places in town and found stuff about 'The Blackness.' We also have one of the first Hilton Hotels

ever built that I used to do little scooby doo adventures in back in the day. It's getting renovated

soon.

I'll be heading out to a local bar which always does a costume party, and so far we've got about six people who are all going to go as gangsters/flappers. Should be fun.

As for the rest of the month, I'll be out traveling the district getting signatures for ballot access.

Nice part is I get to stop by all the roadside cider stands and cheap eats type diners. Yum yum. 

Not a pumpkin spice hippy trash latte to be found..... :)