UnevenEdge

Found a great new resturant

Ginguy

It is only open for dinner service, the menu is really limited, but it was very well prepared.

The menu is basically a few minor staples; rack of lamb, beef wellington, a red snapper with caper and white wine sauce and the chef's special.

The special tonight was a ribeye with herb butter, seasoned potatoes and green beans.

Totally worth it.

Also, great blue cheese dressing.

Anyone else been surprised with a great restaurant find lately?

I found this place called Burger King. They have cheeseburgers and stuff like that; nothing special.

The thing is though, I don't even have to get out of the car to get my food. They hand it to me through a window!

It blew my mind.

Sounds great. I mean, you don't have to get out of your car, and you get fried stuff and you get to listen to your jams.

Win win  :brownbottle: :brownbottle:

I haven't ventured out to new restaurants recently, but a couple months ago I tried a new food truck outside the office that does standard subs and wraps, except it's basically the highest quality sub I've ever had even though it's made out of a truck.

Everyone else apparently discovered it too because it now consistently has the longest line of any of those trucks.

I haven't ventured out to new restaurants recently, but a couple months ago I tried a new food truck outside the office that does standard subs and wraps, except it's basically the highest quality sub I've ever had even though it's made out of a truck.

Everyone else apparently discovered it too because it now consistently has the longest line of any of those trucks.

We don't have much in the way of food trucks here.

We don't have much in the way of food trucks here.

I just happen to work in a high volume office area next to the capitol building and state offices, so there's money to be made when the weather is nice.

I guess you could say that by the end of winter you're sick of the brick-and-mortar place downstairs and need to switch it up. And magically there are suddenly 10 more options to pick from.

It was a while back, but this place called Grub Burger Bar. The ground beef and brisket blend is HEAVENLY, they can put bacon on EVERYTHING, and they have pretty good cheese fries, when made correctly. They also make everything fresh, including their buns, which is awesome.

I tried that place a few months back and really liked their salmon burger. The regular burgers and the turkey ones looked nice too.