UnevenEdge

Netflix may have just acquired the WORST anime co-pro ever!

OwlChemist81

Oh come now, IGPX is fun.  Honestly I'd like to see it air later in the night on Toonami again.

As for Neo Yokio, the plot summary makes me cringe.  It also gives me one more reason to never get Netflix.

Neo-Toonami was the first time I ever saw any of IGPX, so that was welcome in my book. Also, Holy hell Tom Kenny in an anime!! :o

Oh come now, IGPX is fun.  Honestly I'd like to see it air later in the night on Toonami again.

As for Neo Yokio, the plot summary makes me cringe.  It also gives me one more reason to never get Netflix.

IGPX is one of few shows that I had trouble paying attention to and would zone out with.  Not even watching it three times helped!  I'm typically a very attentive person that will pick out even the smallest details others miss.  IGPX, though.  Man... just, man.

It looks terrible, which is why I want to watch it. The paradox is that Netflix will probably think this means I want more seasons if I give it the time of day. There's already that talk with the Death Note movie hinting at a sequel, and I already feel terrible about the possibility that I might've given them incentive to make Death Note 2 with my viewing.

I've seen the good version of IGPX.

It's called Redline.

Hopefully Discotek rescues that from Manga someday! Then again, we could get Redline as our DST special this year as Toonami opens its business with Manga...

Say, what the hell ever happened to Manga, anyway? They used to have Rob Zombie's Haunted World of El Superbeasto streaming on their site for free!

Black Mirror, Stranger Things, Seven Deadly Sins, and a shitload of stand-up specials are worth the price of admission I think.

I've had people flat out tell me I suck and that I'm a terrible person for not having a Netflix account.  Honestly at this point I don't have one more out of spite than anything else.

TBH when I move out of home I'll probably end up getting one, but that isn't for at least 4 more months, if not a bit longer.

It looks terrible, which is why I want to watch it. The paradox is that Netflix will probably think this means I want more seasons if I give it the time of day. There's already that talk with the Death Note movie hinting at a sequel, and I already feel terrible about the possibility that I might've given them incentive to make Death Note 2 with my viewing.

I want.... NEED.... another Death Note movie.

That shit was a beautiful disaster.

I've had people flat out tell me I suck and that I'm a terrible person for not having a Netflix account.  Honestly at this point I don't have one more out of spite than anything else.

TBH when I move out of home I'll probably end up getting one, but that isn't for at least 4 more months, if not a bit longer.

Many a conversation with my friends back in the day started with, "You should watch _____, it's on Netflix," and then their shocked expression when I told them that I didn't have it. I finally got Netflix after buying a smart tv on sale during Black Friday, and so far it's been worth the ten bucks a month.

If they did their own version of Change the WorLd with Lakeith Stanfield L, it might actually be a good movie. If it's another Light Turner adventure, it'll be another "so bad it's funny" film. I'm glad at the very least it was more funny-bad than boring-bad.

I laughed hard at all the terrible music choices, L's rage shouting as he's running over street signs, the cringiness of Turner's mannerisms, "I'll write YOUR fucking name in Ryuk!", the Death Note and Chill montage, the whole Ferris wheel scene, Light just letting Mia in on his handy dandy notebook, the misplaced gore,  and many other scenes. The shark in the toilet joke was the only intentional laugh that landed.

I think the movie gets funnier if you imagine the characters from the manga doing what their movie counterparts thought were good ideas.