UnevenEdge

What are your New Years -New Years Eve Plans

StarPanda

My best friend is in town and normally his Dad throws these pretty nice Irish wake style parties where we attempt to drink enough booze to kill an Elephant.

Unfortunately my friend's 9 month old is sick so that may not be happening.

My Brother wants me to go to his house and walk to the bar like 2 blocks away, I dunno though. 

I was actually thinking about - like doing a "UEMB Admin pays attention to board for New Year's Eve all day/night thing".  But I got asked out by somebody I kind of think I want to go out with.  So then I was all "fuck that board".  But now I just got off work and I'm super fucking tired and also hungry.  So I want to eat and then sleep. 

So - and I'm not going to set an alarm because that's how I feel, and it's not like a big deal date or something, just a casual hook up and do stuff type deal.  So I think Ima eat.  Then sleep.  Then get up and see if she still wants to do stuff.  If yes then go do stuff.  If no then I may still go out or if I don't I will do board stuff.

so super casual play-it-by-ear 2017 New Years.  Because I'm just too fucking tired after 2016 to do it up any other way.

Guest The Hound

I was actually thinking about - like doing a "UEMB Admin pays attention to board for New Year's Eve all day/night thing".  But I got asked out by somebody I kind of think I want to go out with.  So then I was all "fuck that board".  But now I just got off work and I'm super fucking tired and also hungry.  So I want to eat and then sleep. 

So - and I'm not going to set an alarm because that's how I feel, and it's not like a big deal date or something, just a casual hook up and do stuff type deal.  So I think Ima eat.  Then sleep.  Then get up and see if she still wants to do stuff.  If yes then go do stuff.  If no then I may still go out or if I don't I will do board stuff.

so super casual play-it-by-ear 2017 New Years.  Because I'm just too fucking tired after 2016 to do it up any other way.

What whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? GO GEETEM LUUV  :D

My best friend is in town and normally his Dad throws these pretty nice Irish wake style parties where we attempt to drink enough booze to kill an Elephant.

Unfortunately my friend's 9 month old is sick so that may not be happening.

My Brother wants me to go to his house and walk to the bar like 2 blocks away, I dunno though.

Well whatever you do have fun man