UnevenEdge

Post some of your favorite anime openings.

Sandstone

Moffle (モッフル Moffuru)

Voiced by: Ayako Kawasumi (Japanese); Tiffany Grant (English)[1][3]

A fairy of candies with the form of a mouse with a hat, and Amagi Brilliant Park's main mascot, who takes a mutual dislike towards Seiya. He is Latifah's uncle and is very protective of her. He has the same appearance as Bonta, the fictional mascot of the Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu series (animated at the same studio, Kyoto Animation, and based on a light novel by the same author, Shoji Gatoh). He hates it when someone calls him a rip-off of Bonta.

Totes underrated, and it has a dub.  13 episodes, a solid story with an ending that ENDS, a clear goal, a satisfying climax, stupendous KyoAni animation, great slapstick comedy, and heartfelt characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj_BAo9fGPs

Haha, you are such a good seller. When I have downtime in a few days, I'll check it out.

Haha, you are such a good seller. When I have downtime in a few days, I'll check it out.

To be clear, my sentence there was about Amagi Brilliant Park, not Hare and Guu

Hare and Guu is..... weird.  Probably one of the weirdest anime comedy series that isn't by Shinichi Watanabe, but damn if it isn't hilarious.

To be clear, my sentence there was about Amagi Brilliant Park, not Hare and Guu

Hare and Guu is..... weird.  Probably one of the weirdest anime comedy series that isn't by Shinichi Watanabe, but damn if it isn't hilarious.

You quoting the post with Amagi in it got cut out, but I've never heard of Hare and Guu until now.

speaking of Gender bender animes

(the main character of this one is actually a Trans woman and is overjoyed when they get transformed into a girl, which is in contrast to most other gender bender animes where the protagonists usually act like becoming female is a nuisance to them)

that said in the Ranma 1/2 Manga Ranma actually liked transforming into a girl sometimes (he was more or less heavily implied to be genderfluid and Bi in the manga, the anime made him hate turning into a girl because they thought it was funnier)