UnevenEdge

favorite asmbers/whateverthisplaceiser

Guest The Hound

Hmmm.

Probz Heartz, Kisseh, Teez, and Roxie, uhhh, and LACKS! haha, since I talk to them on a daily/semi-daily basis. <_<

Then the people around here that I enjoy reading/whatever/discussions Panderz, Mix, pooh, mochi, and naraku360.

MexoB and poof too.

idk depends on when I'm lurking or wanting to post on here.

Honorable mentions that I talk to from time to time (outside here obvz) Ronin, Neweh, uhhh, forgot his username it was star-something, but he's a Packers fan so we talk during foozeball season.

OH rookz too! and cidz. oH and Hebz.

Probz forgetting peeps >_> whatevz.

WE HAVE HAD OUR MOMENTS, MEWN. :(

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? Why me? Why am I on your list dude? I want you to understand this under no uncertain terms: I think you're a cunt. This is something I've understood for the roundabouts 10 years I've known you. That is too much time. Your holier than thou attitude and constant lies to try to one up people in your self imposed dick waving contest are insane. What in Satan's shithole are you compensating for? It's literally insane. Get help, or don't, I don't care. We were better off strangers. I dream for the day you are forgotten.

Why? Why me? Why am I on your list dude? I want you to understand this under no uncertain terms: I think you're a cunt. This is something I've understood for the roundabouts 10 years I've known you. That is too much time. Your holier than thou attitude and constant lies to try to one up people in your self imposed dick waving contest are insane. What in Satan's shithole are you compensating for? It's literally insane. Get help, or don't, I don't care. We were better off strangers. I dream for the day you are forgotten.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Guest VegetaFajita

oh

someone's a grump little bitch

lol

:D >:D >:D you're now one of my fuckin favorites...

Okay on a more serious note, let's pile them on.

Philosipher_Stoned[/member]

SwimOdin[/member]

sahockeygrl15[/member]

Railroadengine[/member]

floggingmollyrocks13[/member]

KatEyes[/member]

Em7add4[/member]

Bouvre[/member]

CAC[/member]

ButtHurt[/member] (He knows who he is ;) )

molarbear[/member]

StarPanda[/member]

I guess Naraku4656[/member]

And many more I can't think of or tag on here. -_'

rAWr ;)

he's a piece of shit but Rogue_Alphonse[/member]

Tommy Rickles ?[/member]

Bouvre[/member]

Viperslayer[/member] (but you do need to chill sometimes dude)

KN[/member]

sahockeygrl15[/member]

KatEyes[/member]

jkr[/member]

André Toulon[/member]

i'm tired but i might think of more later

I knew you loved me <3 but seriously get nekkid

Dawwww, thank you guys. I wonder if any of you got me mixed up with katt though, it happens way too often. Lmao

I love so many of you, past and present included. I couldn't possibly bring myself to post any for fear of forgetting anyone, but I will say I <3 NeurocideVibekillah[/member] the absolute most. Always and forever honey.

Dawwww, thank you guys. I wonder if any of you got me mixed up with katt though, it happens way too often. Lmao

I love so many of you, past and present included. I couldn't possibly bring myself to post any for fear of forgetting anyone, but I will say I <3 NeurocideVibekillah[/member] the absolute most. Always and forever honey.

eww

MwvYE.gif

I'd accept this but I only go to /aww and /dogs and such folders where I can see animals just being animals

you can see animals where I go...but along with being animals they're also being boots and belts and such....all around accessories really  ::]::