UnevenEdge

Irma is now a category 5 storm

Phillies

Yes, it can and probably will lose power before it gets closer.

That is what generally happens.

Unfortunately... it also has Jose behind it, which is contributing to Irma's low pressure system as it too forms into a Hurricane - realistically Irma should be losing power already, instead it's gaining it.

Release the Cerberus.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The server is in Atlanta, so I don't see any big problems.

I however, am on the coast, so I may be MIA for a few days come Sunday.

Isn't that a state that is gonna get hit by the system?

DCT_SPECIAL45_1280x720.jpg

Turns out the server might be screwed

"For now, all residents along the Southeast coast and eastern Gulf Coast, including Florida, Georgia and the Carolinas, should monitor the progress of Irma closely."

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/hurricane-irma-united-states-hurricane-warning-puerto-rico-leeward-islands-0

Irma's a bitch. Earlier today, the storm was projected to drive right into where I live, and now it's contemplating combing the east/west coast. Do you want to give me the eye, or just the bands? Make up your mind!

Oh shit you live in Florida?, stay safe  ::D::

!

The PM made everything sound relatively fine here but he wasn't on the island and hasn't been in contact with anyone who was which is kind of weird.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/06/548880833/irma-tears-a-path-of-destruction-through-parts-of-the-caribbean

Like of course there's no reports of casualties...how could there be when they gone dark. Idk

This morning, Sally and Jono said that they might open Williams Street to people fleeing Florida if they have to. Called them a live-in audience for the programs but I don't think they were completely joking. There was some live stream news going where a bus had been literally flipped over on one of the islands being blasted and people were trying to form human chains to pull people from it before they could be blown away. It was not going well and they had to stop showing any of it because of the very real possibility of seeing someone die right on air. :|

Stay safe everyone. And run like hell if you can.

State of emergency declared here in SC. I dont get paid until tomorrow so ill probably be fucked when it comes to suppliees.

My friend in Charleston says Food Lion has way more water and other supplies than other stores, so check there if you can.

Barbuda basically completely destroyed, almost all buildings and roads fucked up forever. At least one death which if that's all that's pretty crazy.

Hope Cuba's hurricane game is as strong as their med school game

Irma looks like it's coming directly for Florida's butthole

Barbuda basically completely destroyed, almost all buildings and roads fucked up forever. At least one death which if that's all that's pretty crazy.

Hope Cuba's hurricane game is as strong as their med school game

Irma looks like it's coming directly for Florida's butthole

Florida needs to prepare their anus.  ::D::