UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2017 THE DUMBENING

1pooh4u

I shoulda loled the Jets. They so desperate they resigned Jeremy Kerley

Buncha jerkoffs counting their chickens and shit. They banked on Enunwa that's why they cut Decker now we're stuck once again with half assed receivers

Team is lookin bad

Special teams looks bad

Secondary looks bad

O line looks dumb af

No pass rush

D line looking stupid too. Let's trade Richardson for a 2nd rounder and Kearse who made that one catch during the SB once

Yeah lol Jets is totally fair

Season hasn't started, you can change your LOL if ya want.

I can't do it Ginguy[/member] ....that's my team, I just can't :catsad :catlol

It's gonna be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg friggin season, that's for sure :catlol

The Houston Texans/Dallas Cowpies game has been cancelled as well.

The same rule will apply, I will not count the game and when it is rescheduled players will pick the game as normal then.

So no Giants @ Dallas

I wonder why, I was told Dallas is way far from Houston

Hard telling anymore who is getting cancelled, it looks like the Cowpies are still playing though.

If a game is cancelled, I will not count the pick. When the game is rescheduled, it will included in that week's picks like any other game.

If there are any questions, feel free to tag me.

Hard telling anymore who is getting cancelled, it looks like the Cowpies are still playing though.

If a game is cancelled, I will not count the pick. When the game is rescheduled, it will included in that week's picks like any other game.

If there are any questions, feel free to tag me.

the weather is supposed to calm down it's football season dammit!

Omg I'm loving this shit. There's plenty of time for the Pats to pull a miracle out there ass. BUT NOT TODAY!

That kid hill didn't let that fumble rattle him. Good for him.

Really torn on that

I dont want the CHiefs to win because of AFC West......but fuck the Pats

Hill is having a special night.  No other way to put it.

they looked good for the first half but things changed pretty quickly. not sure what was going on but credit to the chiefs for going out there getting that win in foxboro. alex smith had a hell of a game but i credit that more to their receivers just tearing up that defense real bad. and the chiefs defense was able to clamp down  really hard after giving up 27 points.

Deflategate 2: Southern Rumble has just started

A Judge has granted an injunction against the NFL in the Zeke suspension case.

He is likely now to play the entire season.

Is this any different from any other suspension put on hold until judicial outcome?

Was he actually found to be guilty of anything?  Just asking cuz I didn't closely follow the story

Sheldon Richardson didn't serve his suspension until he was done going to court. I want to know if this is the same thing.

Is this any different from any other suspension put on hold until judicial outcome?

Was he actually found to be guilty of anything?  Just asking cuz I didn't closely follow the story

Sheldon Richardson didn't serve his suspension until he was done going to court. I want to know if this is the same thing.

I think this one is different because previous lawsuits were against the NFLs power to suspend players for any reason.  Those failed because of the CBA giving Goodell ultimate power in the NFL:.

This one is a lawsuit that says there is no proof and so he was breaking the CBA in the process of suspending Elliott.  Thats a huge difference, and depending on the outcome could totally torch the CBA.  If the Judge sides with Elliott here then the CBA is in deep trouble because any suspension could become questionable. 

As it is this portion of the CBA is likely gone when the next bargaining period comes up.  The question is just how bad of a negotiation that becomes.

I think this one is different because previous lawsuits were against the NFLs power to suspend players for any reason.  Those failed because of the CBA giving Goodell ultimate power in the NFL:.

This one is a lawsuit that says there is no proof and so he was breaking the CBA in the process of suspending Elliott.  Thats a huge difference, and depending on the outcome could totally torch the CBA.  If the Judge sides with Elliott here then the CBA is in deep trouble because any suspension could become questionable. 

As it is this portion of the CBA is likely gone when the next bargaining period comes up.  The question is just how bad of a negotiation that becomes.

The first mistake was giving Goodell absolute power  :catlol

The first mistake was giving Goodell absolute power  :catlol

Well yea....

Heres something interesting a lot of people dont know actually. Most of the players had no idea they were voting on that to be included in teh CBA.  I only know this because a former player on the radio here has said this story a few times.  Basically all the players were in their pads ready to go practice the second a CBA was agreed on.  The Union negotiators went to them and said "We have a good deal, you should vote on this so we can get going"  So the players, who were in their full pads ready to go, all voted for the CBA. 

They had no idea this clause was in there.  They only were told about how their contracts would be bigger and there would be more guaranteed money.  THe NFL though knew this was in there. 

So the players sorta screwed themselves over by approving the CBA without knowing this was in there.  At that point there were a ton of guys who needed a paycheck so they just went ahead and approved it without fully understanding what was in teh CBA.

For all we know there are other, equally horrible, clauses in the CBA but the NFL never uses them because it doesnt want to draw attention to them yet. 

Thats what makes me think the next CBA negotiation period is going to be horrible

• panic locked this topic