UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2017 THE DUMBENING

1pooh4u

Even in a win my Eagles still manage to give me a stroke. They absolutely did not deserve that win and that last call should have been reversed. But...I'll take it. Especially considering the Chiefs are no doubt gonna rape us next week.

BUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! <3

Yeah Chiefs looked good once the rust was shaken off.

raiders win! oh yeah the offense is looking pretty good. lynch didnt exactly dominate but i liked what i saw from him. and the defense held up pretty decently.

as for other teams, the colts without luck look like they give the jets some competition on getting that #1 pick. i dont think anyone was expecting the jags to blowout the texans wtf! niners, bengals, and giants were all just as shitty. at least the bears and the browns put up a better fight and made their games exciting.

Even in a win my Eagles still manage to give me a stroke. They absolutely did not deserve that win and that last call should have been reversed. But...I'll take it. Especially considering the Chiefs are no doubt gonna rape us next week.

I think they deserved it and would have won even if the call had been reversed, skins offense had no rhythm.

Did we laugh at the Vagiants yet?

Lol I picked the Giants but I did lol especially cuz B. Marshall still might not play in a playoff game.

That's why he left the Jets like a rat fleeing a sinking ship cuz the Jets suck and the Giants were looking so wonderful to him :catlol

Those 2 teams still won't go anywhere haha

im not sure about that. donkeys looked pretty good for the most part aside from those two turn-overs they had. a defense that strong can take you very far. though youre probably right since they play in the toughest division in the league. but it wouldnt surprise me to see them compete for a wild card spot. as for the chargers, they looked as good as they could facing one of the top defenses in the league.

i just hate that after looking like it was finally gonna go away, the icing of the kicker is here to stay another 10+ years thanks to them.

sahockeygrl15[/member]  You can still join the pick game.

Oh, one other thing, since it is still week one, I'm inclined to let you pick a GOAT and LOL since it is still so early in the season.

If anyone has a big gripe about it, PM me.

who da fuq would gripe about that? :catlol

who da fuq would gripe about that? :catlol

I don't know honestly, but I figured that is sahockeygrl15[/member] wanted to make a GOAT and LOL pick, one week wasn't going to be a determining factor. If it was week 15 or something like that, then it would be a different story. >:D

JETS

J ust

E nd

T he

S eason

just jump on the raider bandwagon already!

theres plenty of room for you here  ;)

anyone else dreading the thursday night game of bungels vs texans?  i guess they gotta balance out the good game from last week with one that will be really shitty. also i got a gripe with sahockeygirl making the goat and lol picks. if she wants we could fight about it  >:(

just jump on the raider bandwagon already!

theres plenty of room for you here  ;)

anyone else dreading the thursday night game of bungels vs texans?  i guess they gotta balance out the good game from last week with one that will be really shitty. also i got a gripe with sahockeygirl making the goat and lol picks. if she wants we could fight about it  >:(

I like how all the shitty Thursday night matchups will be on the NFL network

I always liked the Raiders but I adopted the chiefs 5-6 years back so I can't be a football slut :catlol

I will say this though that's a pretty exciting division right now....minus the chargers

I like how all the shitty Thursday night matchups will be on the NFL network

I always liked the Raiders but I adopted the chiefs 5-6 years back so I can't be a football slut :catlol

I will say this though that's a pretty exciting division right now....minus the chargers

the chiefs! are you frickin kidding me! you gotta be kidding me!

• panic locked this topic