UnevenEdge

Speaking of Halloween

MEXobiologist

Do any of you still dress up for it?

If yes, have you thought about what you want to be this year?

If no but have children who do, have they started discussing what they want to be?

I know its still only August, but this is about when I start trying extra hard to figure out what costumes i want to wear and start gathering the pieces needed to assemble it. Still want to be The Warden but still having difficulty finding a purple suit that will fit me but not cost an arm and a leg :(

Do any of you still dress up for it?

If yes, have you thought about what you want to be this year?

If no but have children who do, have they started discussing what they want to be?

I know its still only August, but this is about when I start trying extra hard to figure out what costumes i want to wear and start gathering the pieces needed to assemble it. Still want to be The Warden but still having difficulty finding a purple suit that will fit me but not cost an arm and a leg :(

my place of work does not allow me...anime conventions are my halloween

my place of work does not allow me...anime conventions are my halloween

thats a bummer, my work allows it but i don't always work on Halloween. I do usually go to a few different Halloween events in October though, so i dress up for those. i can't do the dress up for convention thing tho... too much attention... it makes me uncomfortable and self conscious.

thats a bummer, my work allows it but i don't always work on Halloween. I do usually go to a few different Halloween events in October though, so i dress up for those. i can't do the dress up for convention thing tho... too much attention... it makes me uncomfortable and self conscious.

its not all that bad...a few people here and there...nothing bad

i don't see why not!

never been to a masquerade before, but it seems like fun.

It is. You know everyone there, but you pretend that you don't that way you can drink a little more. >:D

It is for charity, so I don't mind the extra expenses.

I don't dress up, but would for work or whatever, since nobody but co-workers would see me.

I think my girlfriends kid is about that age where he thinks dressing up is for children, he's 12...but he still wants the candy.}

I'd dress baby Alex up but I dunno what the point would be.

no dress up for me. no more.  :(

the teen not so much.

the boy, iono..he was a train conductor for thomas last year. *i'd post a pic..but i don't need the haters*

now...i am super excited because i got some stupid catalog with insanely overpriced 'fall/halloween/harvest' decorations..

that i can EASILY make myself. so...totally stealing those ideas.

and now i have this cool front door and walkway. so...pretty stoked about that.