UnevenEdge

Don't get me wrong...I love Halloween

Still Me

but I'm super excited for thanksgiving.....this will be my third year making thanksgiving for my whole store...their all looking forward to it too and they keep making requests "can you make devil eggs again" "and marsh mellow yams"...."what do you put in your stuffing? It's so good"

Meh. I'm all about the Halloween. Enough families have moved in this year that I might actually see trick-or-treaters for the first time in at least 10 years. Unless they are all the types who drag their kids to 'Harvest Festivals' held in locked churches.

But I am seriously considering doing the same thing this year for Thanksgiving as I did last year since it actually turned out - buttery bread rolls, stuffing, roast duck, chocolate mousse for desert and peach cider to wash it all down.  :)

It's only 2 weeks from September and Spirit Halloween just set up shop. What's next? Christmas stuff by the 3rd week of September?

Dude, there's been Christmas shit to varying degrees on the actual floor at my store since June. We have Christmas trees up already and we haven't even got the Halloween stuff shipped to us yet.