UnevenEdge

I'm trying to get drunk

garbagepailcat

If your drinking beer you have to find the right one, if you are drinking hard liquor just mix it with soda or juice or something

I've never found a beer I like, but I havent really tried. I'm drinking spiced rum and doctor pepper, but I don't like to mix it. 

I just wish I could enjoy it instead of forcing it down.

Screwdrivers made of bottom shelf vodka and orange juice concentrate does the trick. It's slightly bitter, but it's cheaper and much better tasting than something like malt liquor, imo.

I should have bought vodka! I actually thought about it, but went with sailor jerry's instead cause habit.

I havent had vodka and orange juice in a long time. That is one of the more tolerable mixed drinks.

I like Sailor Jerry's. I never drink it by itself. I normally mix it with ginger ale or sprite. I don't really like rum and cola. I'm actually drinking eggnog with Captain Morgan right now. Gonna make pina colatas for Christmas. I also have tequila, but I don't know what the fuck to do with it. Tequila is pretty nasty by itself.

I like Sailor Jerry's. I never drink it by itself. I normally mix it with ginger ale or sprite. I don't really like rum and cola. I'm actually drinking eggnog with Captain Morgan right now. Gonna make pina colatas for Christmas. I also have tequila, but I don't know what the fuck to do with it. Tequila is pretty nasty by itself.

I don't really like it, but it's what I've drank my whole life when I need to sad drink cause it's strong. I normally get the black label, but the liquor store didn't have it. I've never had it with ginger ale, but that sounds tasty. I love ginger ale.

I've only had tequila once. It was recently, and it was super gross. My friend forced me to drink margaritas. Never again.

but wouldn't it be cooler if it tasted good?

I wouldn't know...I started out drinking everclear in high school, so the harsh taste become part of the appeal for me...I don't think i've ever had a mixed drink or a chaser

bottle, cup, pour, drink, and repeat is sorta my thing....it's ritualistic in a way

I'm English and Irish af, but the first time I ever drank, I drank cheap whiskey mixed with fucking orange Fanta and got so sick that I've never been able to drink it again.

I always drink liquor straight, mixed drinks have a lot of extra liquid that can make people more prone to vomiting, I always drink it straight and chase it seperately with a coke or something.

I wouldn't know...I started out drinking everclear in high school, so the harsh taste become part of the appeal for me...I don't think i've ever had a mixed drink or a chaser

bottle, cup, pour, drink, and repeat is sorta my thing....it's ritualistic in a way

man, I used to literally fucking chug liquor in high school, but I haven't drank much in like 7 years. I've lost my abilities to 1. handle the taste and 2. hold my liquor.

I'll try this the next shot. I think I'm already drunk enough that it's starting to taste better though. So that's a plus.

Not gonna lie I used that trick as a teenager, if you haven't drank much before it's really no wonder you're struggling with it, I think everyone does the first few times.

man, I used to literally fucking chug liquor in high school, but I haven't drank much in like 7 years. I've lost my abilities to 1. handle the taste and 2. hold my liquor.

I sorta envy people with low tolerance in that you guys don't need to spend as much and get where you want to be quicker...

But goddamn I hate the taste of alcohol?

Idk how people enjoy doing this. This is a lie.

there's 4 pages in this thread at the time of this post and I really don't feel like looking through all them to see if anyone has asked this yet...

what are you drinking, and have you tried mixing it?

I sorta envy people with low tolerance in that you guys don't need to spend as much and get where you want to be quicker...

Yeah same here.

I don't have a huge tolerance yet but I'm getting the and it's just more expensive that way.

Yeah same here.

I don't have a huge tolerance yet but I'm getting the and it's just more expensive that way.

At least most people have an idea of what it takes. My tolerance tends to be pretty low about 60% of the time. Three beers at 7% or higher has me faced. But that other 40% is like astronomically high. Half the time that happens I just get bored of it or too full, so I quit.