UnevenEdge

You aren't allowed

Zenigundam

Today at 02:29:32 am

What's there to discuss? After years of acquiring generic shonen after generic shonen, the viewers have been turned off by this animation block and its attempt to revive a past that was overrated to begin with.

Actually you didn't really say anything worth being removed for once

This is an actual on discussion response

Weird

people do post a lot of negative opinions, but they're generally in a larger context part of some larger discussion elements.

Your posts in that folder tend to be only about trolling that folder with hate posts.  And also you kind of post the same thing over and over and over.

All of that is in the guidelines actually. 

Your posts don't seem to have any purpose other than to undermine the discussions taking place there.

And yeah, some people enjoy doing that, and even enjoy when other people do that.

But we're kind of trying to create a place where there's spaces for different stuff.

It's hard to accommodate all tastes when some of those tastes run toward trolling people who don't react well to being trolled, and other tastes run toward having nerdy discussions without being trolled, etc.

And who knows if it'll ultimately work or not.  But we're kind of trying to set things up so that people who like to post a certain way have a space to do that.

Like, we actually do get people going into Rants/Eds and sending in abuse reports about stuff that's okay in that folder. 

I would urge people who can't take some heat not to post there. 

Similarly, in the Media folders (the more specific the folder, the more stringent the guideline), if somebody wants to go in there to troll whatever the folder is about and/or the users, that will end up getting moderated.

So, to be clear:

Sure people can, and often do, express criticism of the Toonami block, and specific Toonami shows, in the Toonami folder.

But if that's all you do, and you just do it over and over and over again, and people are tired of you doing it, and probably rightly so; no, you can't do that.

The difference being people that seem to be there to discuss and people that seem to be there solely to troll.  And by that I mean, either the users or the block or both.

• Like 1

people do post a lot of negative opinions, but they're generally in a larger context part of some larger discussion elements.

Your posts in that folder tend to be only about trolling that folder with hate posts.  And also you kind of post the same thing over and over and over.

All of that is in the guidelines actually. 

Your posts don't seem to have any purpose other than to undermine the discussions taking place there.

And yeah, some people enjoy doing that, and even enjoy when other people do that.

But we're kind of trying to create a place where there's spaces for different stuff.

It's hard to accommodate all tastes when some of those tastes run toward trolling people who don't react well to being trolled, and other tastes run toward having nerdy discussions without being trolled, etc.

And who knows if it'll ultimately work or not.  But we're kind of trying to set things up so that people who like to post a certain way have a space to do that.

Like, we actually do get people going into Rants/Eds and sending in abuse reports about stuff that's okay in that folder. 

I would urge people who can't take some heat not to post there. 

Similarly, in the Media folders (the more specific the folder, the more stringent the guideline), if somebody wants to go in there to troll whatever the folder is about and/or the users, that will end up getting moderated.

So, to be clear:

Sure people can, and often do, express criticism of the Toonami block, and specific Toonami shows, in the Toonami folder.

But if that's all you do, and you just do it over and over and over again, and people are tired of you doing it, and probably rightly so; no, you can't do that.

The difference being people that seem to be there to discuss and people that seem to be there solely to troll.  And by that I mean, either the users or the block or both.

you need to cliff note your shit homeboy

That cat loves him, katt. I need a psycho girl who fights for me.

No, he doesn't. He's being held back and down by the harness. Otherwise he'd be gone and / or have turned on that dude. The tail is tucked and curled and the forelegs are in the pull position.

Like everything else related to pussies, you completely fail.

Please let Coonie go back into her natural habitat. Owning wild animals such as mountain cougars is highly illegal.

Yeah that's way more disturbing than people like to act you dating legal 17-year old hotties is.

Please let Coonie go back into her natural habitat. Owning wild animals such as mountain cougars is highly illegal.

:|

I said 'had' . Coonie was raised by a combo of hand and foster kitties after being found abandoned and starving. She was never caged or mistreated in any way, stayed indoors and outdoors as she wished and when she reached full maturity, she was free to return to the wilds and did so on her own terms with the full ability to hunt on her own. I know how to deal with wild animals and I know the legal issues as well as the health and wellness issues. She wasn't a status 'pet' , she was an unexpected foster who grew up to be a great buddy and an apparently solid contributor to the area's dwindling lion population.