UnevenEdge

Can you sense it yet?

DBZ4ever

Are you starting to get that feeling?

Some of you may be asking what? Others know the feeling all too well. I'm talking about Halloween. We are three months out now, getting closer.

This is the time of year where it starts to call to us that love that time of the year. Let's be honest the true lovers of Halloween feel that call all year long but it starts getting stronger in the summer and toward the end of summer you can feel it coming.

Those of you on here that love Halloween know what I mean and I am sure you can feel it too.

(and no I don't mean this because retail places put Halloween stuff out at this time of the year now. I just get this feeling around this time ever since I was a kid.)

Also incoming naraku yelling kill me kill me a bunch of times because naraku....

Also incoming naraku yelling kill me kill me a bunch of times because naraku....

hang on i need to clear my throat

kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me

kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me

kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me

kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me

Are you starting to get that feeling?

Some of you may be asking what? Others know the feeling all too well. I'm talking about Halloween. We are three months out now, getting closer.

This is the time of year where it starts to call to us that love that time of the year. Let's be honest the true lovers of Halloween feel that call all year long but it starts getting stronger in the summer and toward the end of summer you can feel it coming.

Those of you on here that love Halloween know what I mean and I am sure you can feel it too.

(and no I don't mean this because retail places put Halloween stuff out at this time of the year now. I just get this feeling around this time ever since I was a kid.)

i love Halloween...but not the going out dressed up part...I love the season...all that gothic shit...I wish LB would just let me make the house look like that forever

i love Halloween...but not the going out dressed up part...I love the season...all that gothic shit...I wish LB would just let me make the house look like that forever

When I was younger I liked the dressing up part, not that I wouldn't still dress up and did last year for a party but yeah it is the whole season for me as well. I celebrate it from October 1 until then end.

also you never answered me why Destiny 2 was like Halo Reach

Well for a few reasons.

First they took a good thing and kind of gutted it. They really slowed down the PvP gameplay and because of that PvE is also a lot slower since you have very slow supers and two primary weapons with barely anything else. The game feels like Reach when you play it in terms of the slow down, movement changes, and even gun handling. Hard to explain unless you have played Destiny 1 and then 2 and also Reach from previous Halos. Even found a gun that looks and has the same look when fired as the dmr did. The PvP matches are essentially Halo now as well..It is 4v4 and with all your supers and abilities coming back so slow all you have is guns. However in terms of power weapons only one person per team can get it when the ammo comes up every 2 minutes or so just like in Halo. Some will indeed like this but this is not Destiny.

That is in the game, outside I have seen a lot of people fussing about what they have done to the game and all the old things people argued about Reach have returned, deja vu for sure. I've seen multiple adapt arguments, and this is just a beta. A lot of arguing going on and it reminds me a lot of what Reach was like during that beta.

Well for a few reasons.

First they took a good thing and kind of gutted it. They really slowed down the PvP gameplay and because of that PvE is also a lot slower since you have very slow supers and two primary weapons with barely anything else. The game feels like Reach when you play it in terms of the slow down, movement changes, and even gun handling. Hard to explain unless you have played Destiny 1 and then 2 and also Reach from previous Halos. Even found a gun that looks and has the same look when fired as the dmr did. The PvP matches are essentially Halo now as well..It is 4v4 and with all your supers and abilities coming back so slow all you have is guns. However in terms of power weapons only one person per team can get it when the ammo comes up every 2 minutes or so just like in Halo. Some will indeed like this but this is not Destiny.

That is in the game, outside I have seen a lot of people fussing about what they have done to the game and all the old things people argued about Reach have returned, deja vu for sure. I've seen multiple adapt arguments, and this is just a beta. A lot of arguing going on and it reminds me a lot of what Reach was like during that beta.

i played 1 and it was ok for a while but then i stopped caring. i wasn't planning on getting 2, but that's kind of sad

When I was younger I liked the dressing up part, not that I wouldn't still dress up and did last year for a party but yeah it is the whole season for me as well. I celebrate it from October 1 until then end.

yeah but I go till November...I love thanksgiving now that I'm an adult...I love cooking all that food...I do it for everyone at work too...this will be my third year making 2 thanksgivings :)