UnevenEdge

What's your weekend plans?

fuggnificent

I have to mow my lawn. I let it grow big enough to get a letter from the city basically forcing me to do so.

Though the same old ladies that got my dog impounded probably drove by my address and reported it.

There's grass twice as long as mine in the neighborhood.. Fake names people. Always have fake credentials

at the tip of your tongue for people like this.  :|

I have to mow my lawn. I let it grow big enough to get a letter from the city basically forcing me to do so.

Though the same old ladies that got my dog impounded probably drove by my address and reported it.

There's grass twice as long as mine in the neighborhood.. Fake names people. Always have fake credentials

at the tip of your tongue for people like this.  :|

whats going on with the doggie?

whats going on with the doggie?

I had to leave him in a holding cell exactly like one in a jail. There's a mandatory 10 day 'quarantine' for dogs

that have been reported for biting. Even though he was just doing some wierd nibbling thing because I had

pulled him away.. I thought he was far enough to not be able to reach her, but I had kind of a runners high

from doing laps with him, and I misjudged the distance.

I had to leave him in a holding cell exactly like one in a jail. There's a mandatory 10 day 'quarantine' for dogs

that have been reported for biting. Even though he was just doing some wierd nibbling thing because I had

pulled him away.. I thought he was far enough to not be able to reach her, but I had kind of a runners high

from doing laps with him, and I misjudged the distance.

so you get him in ten days? he'll be ok. sucks, dood