UnevenEdge

Married With Children: Steve vs. Jefferson

Nah, I didn't care for Steve and definitely didn't care for the Steve/Marcy dynamic.  He was too much of a pussy up until he finally left (and I think he made a cameo later).

Jefferson was a pussy too, but he knew how to fly under marcy's radar, which I appreciated because she deserved it, the cunt

Nah, I didn't care for Steve and definitely didn't care for the Steve/Marcy dynamic.  He was too much of a pussy up until he finally left (and I think he made a cameo later).

Jefferson was a pussy too, but he knew how to fly under marcy's radar, which I appreciated because she deserved it, the cunt

Damn, did Marcy rob your house or somethin'? >:D

Damn, did Marcy rob your house or somethin'? >:D

I seem to remember Marcy being a stereotypical boogie-woman in that show, like in the whole point to having her was to make her a pseudo-villanous caricature to foil against Peg and Al.

Btw, it never ceases to amaze me that a throw-away sitcom was able to generate some of the best actors in television... except for Bud.

When I was younger it took me far too long to realize the show name wasn't referring to a marriage to children.

That's how I took it at first too, but it didn't make sense seeing as no one was married to any children. Then I thought maybe it means that Al and Peggy are acting like children to each other (because they kind of are) so it was just being facetious. But then I saw an episode (maybe it was the first one) where Al uses the title as a line, "And I'm married............... with children." Then it dawned on me.

I seem to remember Marcy being a stereotypical boogie-woman in that show, like in the whole point to having her was to make her a pseudo-villanous caricature to foil against Peg and Al.

Btw, it never ceases to amaze me that a throw-away sitcom was able to generate some of the best actors in television... except for Bud.

Most of them are still working  Modern Family is very funny, don't watch it regularly but enjoy it when I catch it

Then who can forget Sons of Anarchy

Most of them are still working  Modern Family is very funny, don't watch it regularly but enjoy it when I catch it

Then who can forget Sons of Anarchy

Christina Applegate has a pretty decent career as well.  She holds her own against the likes of Will Farrell.

Christina Applegate has a pretty decent career as well.  She holds her own against the likes of Will Farrell.

I was so annoyed when it was announced that a possible spinoff about Bud was in the works because he was a boring creeper. Kelly always had interesting backstory to her character, and Applegate has had a way better career.

I was so annoyed when it was announced that a possible spinoff about Bud was in the works because he was a boring creeper. Kelly always had interesting backstory to her character, and Applegate has had a way better career.

Bud was lame, but that's a function of the show being  poorly written while reveling in its own raunchiness.  He was just kind of there to be another foil for he leads.  I think Christina was something of a surprise in that show - she was meant to be a ditz, but her natural charisma turned Kelly into a likable character.