UnevenEdge

FRIDAY EVE

fuggnificent

Everybody relax..  It's cool, I just wanted to browse some threads while I think about how a relaxing jog

with my dog turned into me angrily driving him to the pound..You guys rip on eachh other too much..

That's all I'm saying.

If fuggs and packard died we would rip on each other a lot less.

If fuggs and packard died we would rip on each other a lot less.

Why though? I swear I have to say.. If it was just Buddy and Fugs, or just packard,

amd a few trolls..but you fools seem to have put together a team with a mutual

understanding..idk.. I should make my 16 bars for today I havent yet..

Shit's old though.

Why though? I swear I have to say.. If it was just Buddy and Fugs, or just packard,

amd a few trolls..but you fools seem to have put together a team with a mutual

understanding..idk.. I should make my 16 bars for today I havent yet..

Shit's old though.

Maybe the rest of us think your bars are old........Even a glass house should have at least 1 mirror.

Maybe the rest of us think your bars are old........Even a glass house should have at least 1 mirror.

Don;t read them? Let it sit there.. Is that hard? I don't really give a fuck, and I'm sure by the rest of us

you mean your sad little team? You make me laugh sometimes man, but your shit's way more tired then

mine.  I don;t really care I do what I do for me, and not at the expense of others either.  Do what you do.

Don;t read them? Let it sit there.. Is that hard? I don't really give a fuck, and I'm sure by the rest of us

you mean your sad little team? You make me laugh sometimes man, but your shit's way more tired then

mine.  I don;t really care I do what I do for me, and not at the expense of others either.  Do what you do.

So, shut up if you don't care.

Cool.....Now take this advice, apply it to yourself, and move along

So, shut up if you don't care.

Normal IB bullshit......"I don't like this, but if confronted about my own shit posting I'll tell you not to read it.....Don't hold me to my own standards because I will still drop into a thread full of babblers and wag my finger because I lack the self control I chastise others for not having"

Cool.....Now take this advice, apply it to yourself, and move along

I wouldn't take advice from you if I just came out of a POW camp.  :D Just step it up if you're gonna troll,

every fuggs and packard thread you get into starts looking like a rerun of friends. Which is no comparison

to me making a thread about rap. I might take your advice if I didn't have to look at this dribble in over

half of the threads in FFA. Whatever man. You know this shit is tired yourself, you admitted just a bit ago,

and it's not the first time you did such a thing either.  Thanks to you I gotta write my 16 bars to this..

well I don't, but I guess the shoe fits.  :|

Normal IB bullshit......"I don't like this, but if confronted about my own shit posting I'll tell you not to read it.....Don't hold me to my own standards because I will still drop into a thread full of babblers and wag my finger because I lack the self control I chastise others for not having"

since 2004 most my posts were in IB.....

I just want to say in the great words of DBZ4ever[/member]  "Yes, Whales are big."

I wouldn't take advice from you if I just came out of a POW camp.  :D Just step it up if you're gonna troll,

every fuggs and packard thread you get into starts looking like a rerun of friends. Which is no comparison

to me making a thread about rap. I might take your advice if I didn't have to look at this dribble in over

half of the threads in FFA. Whatever man. You know this shit is tired yourself, you admitted just a bit ago,

and it's not the first time you did such a thing either.  Thanks to you I gotta write my 16 bars to this..

well I don't, but I guess the shoe fits.  :|

It wasn't my advice....It was yours.  I'm not even trolling.....Your own ineptitude is drowning me out.

I get it, you're stupid

There it is. Now you are getting degenerative. Yes that's me. Because somehow me telling you not to click

on my threads is somehow the same as me telling you not to go into another users thread and constantly

troll them. You can't even logic right idiot. Tell me this is legible to you.. nevermind.  Care to explain though

:|

There it is. Now you are getting degenerative. Yes that's me. Because somehow me telling you not to click

on my threads is somehow the same as me telling you not to go into another users thread and constantly

troll them. You can't even logic right idiot. Tell me this is legible to you.. nevermind.  Care to explain though

:|

Nah, but let me answer your question with a question.  What did you think would happen when you came in here to impose your will.......Did you think we were all going say "Yessuh, Mr Tex, we're sorry" or did you figure it would just lead to you getting trolled as well.......Curious.

I am seeing a new head doctor today after dinner. Not looking forward to it.

If you ask me, you should be looking forward to it. Your current method of dealing with your bipolar disorder (whether that be with another doctor or without one at all, I don't know) seems to not be working for you at all. Maybe this doctor can give you the help you need.

If you ask me, you should be looking forward to it. Your current method of dealing with your bipolar disorder (whether that be with another doctor or without one at all, I don't know) seems to not be working for you at all. Maybe this doctor can give you the help you need.

Thanks. Yeah I hope so.

Its always hard seeing a new doctor. Its a stressful situation at first.