UnevenEdge

Insufferable weeaboo becomes Muslim

bnmjy

So she couldn't be a Saudiaboo because this is what they call anime in Saudi Arabia?

Also, lulz at feeling sad about being mocked by other Muslims when her real reason for converting was "I remembered I liked the name and shape of Saudi Arabia on a globe when I was a toddler, so I decided to buy a Quran from Barnes & Noble". I would've took finding a copy of Magi in the religious section over "I wanted to turn to religion, so I chose whatever religion this patch of dirt on the globe follows".

Also, lulz at feeling sad about being mocked by other Muslims when her real reason for converting was "I remembered I liked the name and shape of Saudi Arabia on a globe when I was a toddler, so I decided to buy a Quran from Barnes & Noble". I would've took finding a copy of Magi in the religious section over "I wanted to turn to religion, so I chose whatever religion this patch of dirt on the globe follows".

lol, the girl is mental and has a bad reputation in the jvlog community. Her turning to Islam was just hilariously random and a pathetic call for attention.

lol, the girl is mental and has a bad reputation in the jvlog community. Her turning to Islam was just hilariously random and a pathetic call for attention.

I recall that all the other Jvloggers disowned her because she was using bots and dummy accounts to make it look like she had more fans than she actually did

I didn't even watch it, I don't want to see Proudasian's girlfriend pretend to be muslim

a] Like ProudAsianCarpfish will ever have a girlfriend that isn't inflatable

2] He would demand that she dress like a Shinto Priestess ninja warrior underaged school girl anyway.