UnevenEdge

I met a hot dude on tinder

fuggnificent

i can talk to stillme just fine and last i heard she had a vag. lupin_bebop[/member] can confirm that for me as i cannot. you can throw all the shit you want but when it comes back your way "everyone is so mean to me, plsstop :("

hey...don't talk about my gender defining bits...that being said there are pictures of me...so yeah kinda obvi

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, this is all hilarious......Fist nab, then the entirety of FFA jumping on the pile.  Before long they will be tossing these threads in DF without even reading them.

The melt down is gonna be like fresh mozzarella......Strung along for miles.

all yall mad over me slurping down some italian sausage

Except you know i never killed a cat. Only thing i did was refuse to touch you with a 10 foot pole.

Sorry to go there but you bought this on yourself. Ive been putting up with your shit and weak attempts to bring me down for 2 fucking years now.

You did at very least toss a non-aquatic turtle in a lake. :|

:(

According to Doc, McDonalds French fries. -.-;

I couldn't eat those for like a year after he said that.  :(

Why are you asking your doctor about cum? That is the saddest thing ive ever seen.

"Dr...whats cum like? Ive read all these books and i have a bachelors degree...but whats it really like?"

Why are you asking your doctor about cum? That is the saddest thing ive ever seen.

"Dr...whats cum like? Ive read all these books and i have a bachelors degree...but whats it really like?"

Doc Hammer, dumb ass. He'll talk about anything he feels like whenever he feels like it. And that came up when he was talking about food.

Surprise.  :|

i can talk to stillme just fine and last i heard she had a vag. lupin_bebop[/member] can confirm that for me as i cannot. you can throw all the shit you want but when it comes back your way "everyone is so mean to me, plsstop :("

........What? Why do I need to confirm this? :|

Ah, this is all hilarious......Fist nab, then the entirety of FFA jumping on the pile.  Before long they will be tossing these threads in DF without even reading them.

The melt down is gonna be like fresh mozzarella......Strung along for miles.

THIS. This is my hope with ALL of Fuggs, Zeni, and any fucking dumbshits. All their threads end up in DF without any fucking reason, simply because they are human dumpster fires.