UnevenEdge

I met a hot dude on tinder

fuggnificent

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know ive actually met and banged dudes off tinder. How far have you gotten with dating apps? :D

If you're wondering why

All the love that you long for eludes you

And people are rude and cruel to you

I'll tell you why

You just haven't earned it yet, baby

Mark Twain once said "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.", but i'm a bad listener.

Youre just one of many sexually frustrated misogynists mad because he can never manage to get the opposite sex to give him the time of day.

I don't care what you do. You're a deplorable human being that fucking kills cats.

Except you know i never killed a cat. Only thing i did was refuse to touch you with a 10 foot pole.

Sorry to go there but you bought this on yourself. Ive been putting up with your shit and weak attempts to bring me down for 2 fucking years now.

Maybe stillme will teach you how to talk to a girl, too.

i can talk to stillme just fine and last i heard she had a vag. lupin_bebop[/member] can confirm that for me as i cannot. you can throw all the shit you want but when it comes back your way "everyone is so mean to me, plsstop :("

i can talk to stillme just fine and last i heard she had a vag. lupin_bebop[/member] can confirm that for me as i cannot. you can throw all the shit you want but when it comes back your way "everyone is so mean to me, plsstop :("

When have i ever complained about you losers being mean? Youre all downers who are funny lile 30% of the time. Yall cant touch me. All i do is laugh then go bang some hot college guy or military stud while you jack off in yer socks.

When have i ever complained about you losers being mean? Youre all downers who are funny lile 30% of the time. Yall cant touch me. All i do is laugh then go bang some hot college guy or military stud while you jack off in yer socks.

they can try to fill you, but they'll never fill the hole in your soul that'll be forever empty from years of being a vacant shell that just might have once been a human. looking at others in contempt as they lead their happy lives, but you cannot as you can't comprehend what that actually is. all you have is a forum where you make meaninglessness attempts to look down on people from a grandiose ivory tower that only exists within your mind.