UnevenEdge

I met a hot dude on tinder

fuggnificent

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that even a criteria for hooking up?.....Anyway, not that it matters.

20403725_1583578228367781_2092548195_n.jpg?oh=f3373ab557127b0df7774403524689f6&oe=597A3C87

Lol, lol, lol

That she's been catfished soo many times by pic collectors yet continues to brag about the hawt dudes she chats with on tinder is too fucking funny

Tinder works by gps on your phone, moron. Hes 30 miles away.

You're such a fucking fool. You can turn GPS off and choose your city on Tinder and pretty much any dating app.

Google it you FUCKING moron. "How to change your location on Tinder."

Youre the grossiest.

It's 2017 and you struggle with uploading photos to the internet and identifying catfish on dating sites yet think automation isn't going to take your career in call center customer support away from you. At least your stupidity shields you from the fact that your future is bleaker than your present. Be sure to update us when "Craig" stops responding and suddenly becomes 450 miles away from you.

It's 2017 and you struggle with uploading photos to the internet and identifying catfish on dating sites yet think automation isn't going to take your career in call center customer support away from you. At least your stupidity shields you from the fact that your future is bleaker than your present. Be sure to update us when "Craig" stops responding and suddenly becomes 450 miles away from you.

A self check in and check out computer can take away your job so you have no room to talk.

Like not even joking though, she is. She actually is.

Now you two understand what I go through a lot when responding to Fuggs’ threads. Don’t waste the brain cells. Just call the slutty spade a spade and move on. That’s what I do. Makes life easier. I already know she’s dumb as all fuck. I’m glad you are realizing it, too.