UnevenEdge

Chester Bennington Hangs self at 41

Guest The Hound

When i hit rock bottom i was listening to hybrid theory on repeat before i ended up in the psych ward for the first time :(

I listened to a bunch of their music during shitty times too, which is why I never felt the need to clown on them as I got older. It was the same thing with Cornell.

I listened to a bunch of their music during shitty times too, which is why I never felt the need to clown on them as I got older. It was the same thing with Cornell.

Yep... I may have said their later stuff sucked, but still enjoy their earlier stuff... it "got me through"

Fucking puns. ::HMM::

Hybrid theory is one of my all time favorite albums....Paper Cut might as well have been my theme song in middle school

that being said, I can't really say his death has any effect on me...everyone gets to decide when to step off the stage....no judgments

Go fuck yourself.

Next time some idiot you know dies I'll be sure to respond "cool".

Wow, that was a healthy dose of sperg in this post

1. I love Linkin Park

2. I said cool because I'm pretty jaded about suicide.

3. I said it was sad and I really wasn't trying to start shit and you flipped your lid like 14 year old girl.

You've got issues, kid......People can vehemently tell you they weren't trying to start shit and that just dumps shovels full of gravel in your vagina.

Guest The Hound

Wow, that was a healthy dose of sperg in this post

1. I love Linkin Park

2. I said cool because I'm pretty jaded about suicide.

3. I said it was sad and I really wasn't trying to start shit and you flipped your lid like 14 year old girl.

You've got issues, kid......People can vehemently tell you they weren't trying to start shit and that just dumps shovels full of gravel in your vagina.

Fuck off you suck.

Guest The Hound

Yep... I may have said their later stuff sucked, but still enjoy their earlier stuff... it "got me through"

Fucking puns. ::HMM::

Yea the puns are everywhere.

Guest The Hound

5 more people since last week.  better get over there and handle the hustle and bustle.

You're a trash human, you know that right?

Amazed that you know this name, but tickled that you referenced him in such an ignorant way.

He was tired of being what they wanted him to be.

Feeling faceless, lost under the surface.

He didn't know what they were expecting of him

Put under the pressure of walking in their shoes

Amazed that you know this name, but tickled that you referenced him in such an ignorant way.

I'm only aware of the book because it was assigned reading in high school.

I never actually finished it, just copied notes from a classmate to do okay on the quizzes.

I can't remember exactly where I lost interest but it was around the part where he killed his adopted son and had to go into exile because one of his shitty guns exploded and killed another villager.

A novel about an African yam farmer isn't exactly compelling material to begin with.

I much more enjoyed 'A Time to Kill'; which, funnily enough, wasn't crammed in there with all the other white-guilt bullshit they tried to shove down our throats, but just a random selection from the library.

Plus the movie was pretty damn good too.

Better than all the attempts at a 'Rosewood' production we were forced to sit through, at least.

Though I've got to admit it was somewhat amusing watching Ving Rhames shotgun Klansmen off a speeding train.

I mean seriously.

Look at this shit.

000692_40.jpg

And what the fuck is that anyway?

The same place they filmed the Scorpion scene in Mortal Kombat?