UnevenEdge

It'll never end! 'BORUTO: Naruto Next Generations' anime announced. *spoilers*

moose

I think he's going to be involved with it.

Probably like how Toriyama is involved with DBSuper.

Plus, I'm sure the Boruto anime will adapt The Naruto Gaiden sidestory, as well as the one-shots and will probably re-imagine Boruto: Naruto the Movie so we'll still have pure Kishimoto content.

I think he's going to be involved with it.

Probably like how Toriyama is involved with DBSuper.

Plus, I'm sure the Boruto anime will adapt The Naruto Gaiden sidestory, as well as the one-shots and will probably re-imagine Boruto: Naruto the Movie so we'll still have pure Kishimoto content.

mmngh, guess Kishimoto is just following the leader

I would assume they'd wait till Shipudden ends first (and they're super behind on that, so...)

Or they could run them concurrently like they do with Kai and Super.

*twitch*

Then again, Shippuden doesn't hit things out of the park on Toonami, so why would Boruto?  And it's not like everyone has seen these Shippuden episodes a thousand times before like they have DBZ, so SPOILAHS would be more of a problem.  Maybe... we'll be saved... at least for a while.

We can't get a 666 Satan anime produced by Madhouse...

...but Boruto happens to be a thing.

For some reason I thought his brother wrote Tokyo Ghoul instead of that.  I did hear he's a better writer, too.

Oh, and Kishimoto apparently ripped off his own brother too. ;D

We can't get a Cannon God Exxaion series, or Crossbone Gundam, or Karate Minoru, but we get to reopen the old wound that is the Naruto ending.

Please let it end soon.

Let's all drop One Piece so it gets canceled and hurry the arrival of Boruto so we can have more pain, anger, and hate, and become Siths faster!  We can just watch One Piece online.  No need for the Toonami airing, and I'll be immune to spoilers, and the hordes of people who can't stand One Piece will be pleased!  EVERYBODY WINS!

Read the magna before you criticize it

One Piece is a fun series.

Naruto WAS a fun series but lost its way during the beggining of part 2 and turns into complete drivel by the time Sasuke VS Itachi shows up (with a temporary rise in quality with the Pain arc, admittedly). And the Third World War Shinobi arc? The stake that kills it.

Then the kids happen. Meh.

And yes I'm talking about the manga.

One Piece is a fun series.

Naruto WAS a fun series but lost its way during the beggining of part 2 and turns into complete drivel by the time Sasuke VS Itachi shows up (with a temporary rise in quality with the Pain arc, admittedly). And the Third World War Shinobi arc? The stake that kills it.

Then the kids happen. Meh.

And yes I'm talking about the manga.

mangas seem to either help or kill a series quickly

unless its shounen

Kishimoto wrote the side story Naruto Gaiden that stars Sasuke's kid and also wrote the story for the Boruto movie which the Boruto manga is re-adapting, but he does not draw it and mearly supervises it ala Toriyama with DBSuper.

hey Sarada is freaking sweet

the tempter reminds me of sakura

Sarada_Boruto_art.png

Let's all drop One Piece so it gets canceled and hurry the arrival of Boruto so we can have more pain, anger, and hate, and become Siths faster!  We can just watch One Piece online.  No need for the Toonami airing, and I'll be immune to spoilers, and the hordes of people who can't stand One Piece will be pleased!  EVERYBODY WINS!

You know Toonami will never drop One Piece; DeMarco practically air it at this point out of love for the show, so even if the ratings took a plunge he would probably just stick it in the last slot of the block. 

You know Toonami will never drop One Piece; DeMarco practically air it at this point out of love for the show, so even if the ratings took a plunge he would probably just stick it in the last slot of the block.

Then that will be the downfall of Toonami.  One Piece will get Toonami canceled for a second time.

Then that will be the downfall of Toonami.  One Piece will get Toonami canceled for a second time.

Nonsense, it's airing at 2:30am at reasonable cost for it's position and performance. That really doesn't hurt Toonami at all. It even helps the lack of variety by being a bit more comedic than the other long series. Other shows might do better but it's not as if it loses a huge amount of 18-49 from Shippuden most weeks. The fact that it can even occasionally do better than a 0.35 18-49 at 2:30am gives them no significant ratings related reason to axe it.

Nonsense, it's airing at 2:30am at reasonable cost for it's position and performance. That really doesn't hurt Toonami at all. It even helps the lack of variety by being a bit more comedic than the other long series. Other shows might do better but it's not as if it loses a huge amount of 18-49 from Shippuden most weeks. The fact that it can even occasionally do better than a 0.35 18-49 at 2:30am gives them no significant ratings related reason to axe it.

It loses a fuckton and gets ASA Albatross level numbers.  It's the weakest link!  This is survival of the fittest!  Best to cancel One Piece and bring back Bleach from the beginning!  Then the back end will have good ratings and will rejuvenate the entire block and lead to Toonami every day of the week but Sunday with 8 hour blocks!

Pretty much this.  He's flat out said he's gone to bat for the series to prevent its cancellation on numerous occasions.

Pretty much this.  He's flat out said he's gone to bat for the series to prevent its cancellation on numerous occasions.

Dude needs to let go.  One Piece just will never be a thing in America.  It's the Indy Racing or Soccer of America.  Except Indy Racing was actually popular and people knew what it was at one point!  DAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYUUUMMMMMM!

Dude needs to let go.  One Piece just will never be a thing in America.  It's the Indy Racing or Soccer of America.  Except Indy Racing was actually popular and people knew what it was at one point!  DAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYUUUMMMMMM!

Lmao what happened to turning a new leaf and not talking ish about OP or its preformance anymore and just watching it to enjoy it. That Ben was alot more tolerable but he lasted like, I dunno, a month? Lmao

Actually now that I read the rest of your post, now I see you're just being overly ridiculous to.... I'm not sure exactly, but at least you're not serious. Lmao scared me for a second there.

It loses a fuckton and gets ASA Albatross level numbers.  It's the weakest link!  This is survival of the fittest!  Best to cancel One Piece and bring back Bleach from the beginning!  Then the back end will have good ratings and will rejuvenate the entire block and lead to Toonami every day of the week but Sunday with 8 hour blocks!

Okay you're trolling. I would have believed you were serious until you suggested Toonami would run 8 hours 6 days a week.

You must be very bored today.

Lmao what happened to turning a new leaf and not talking ish about OP or its preformance anymore and just watching it to enjoy it. That Ben was alot more tolerable but he lasted like, I dunno, a month? Lmao

Actually now that I read the rest of your post, now I see you're just being overly ridiculous to.... I'm not sure exactly, but at least you're not serious. Lmao scared me for a second there.

Well I am actually serious about dropping it on Toonami and going current, and dropping that pile of dull that is Hiatus.  And I am still quite upset with you for what you did.  But there's a lot of messing around from me today as well, as you could tell from my comment on Bleach returning to the last slot, hahaha.