UnevenEdge

i want to learn to drive a clutch

Naraku4656

Is this actually just about lamenting your dad having never taught you when you were a kid, or what, bc there are options available to you for learning this unnecessary skill.

I taught a friend how to drive a car by letting them use mine, I'm sure a friend would be willing to teach you this. If not, pay someone. These are your options.

Is this actually just about lamenting your dad having never taught you when you were a kid, or what, bc there are options available to you for learning this unnecessary skill.

I taught a friend how to drive a car by letting them use mine, I'm sure a friend would be willing to teach you this. If not, pay someone. These are your options.

actually he did show me when i was like 8, but it's been way too many years and i don't remember

Unnecessary?

Almost all 18 wheelers and dump trucks are stick. UPS and FedEx still uses a clutch in some trucks. Wanna ride a motorcycle? Guess what, you have to learn how to shift and use a clutch.. just with different ligaments controlling different things. Want your vehicle to get awesome mileage? Buy the manual.

This rant is brought to you by #savethemanuals

But when do you shift?  Only answers I ever got was, "Don't worry you'll know" "You'll hear it" and "You'll feel it" >:D

It becomes muscle memory.

Like I can legit get in any type of car or truck and drive it. Dog leg first gear is a transmission I have come to adore...