UnevenEdge

My entire body is in pain

André Toulon

The good part is I loves me some pain......It's actually relaxing to me.......Best sleep ever last night because my body ached so.

The bad part is I was kinda hoping it would be gone by now when I had to get up, but alas it feels even worse.  I really want to eat a couple of lortabs and crawl back into bed but that's not happening.

Anyway, the real question here is does anyone else find pain soothing.......I mean like joint and muscle pain.......Not cuts or lacerations.....Fuck cuts and lacerations, that shit hurts and it's too easy to reopen the wounds.

It's kind of rewarding, because the only time I ache is when I've gotten something accomplished, like a lot of yard work or moving furniture. It's sort of like a "well done" thing.

Edit: but not my feet. When my feet ache, it's usually just another bullshit day at work.

It's kind of rewarding, because the only time I ache is when I've gotten something accomplished, like a lot of yard work or moving furniture. It's sort of like a "well done" thing.

Edit: but not my feet. When my feet ache, it's usually just another bullshit day at work.

Oh, my head.....I definitely hate for my head to hurt but that rarely a thing......I believe the years of substance abuse have made my head invincible.

Everything above the neck I hate - headache, ear ache, toothache - but anything between the neck and feet is fine.

The head is the most vestigial and arguably the most useless organ on the human body- its even worse then the appendix.  I have no use for it.

My L4is completely fucked in my back... so if I tweak that shit I'm down for the count and it doesn't feel good because if I fart, sneeze, or cough.... I contemplate ending it all.

Back pain is my jam, but I don't wish for it because I think paralysis will suck

We wouldn't get along when you're in pain.....I'm totally a "suck it up" kinda guy

I think we'd be ok, I don't really complain about it.

My boyfriend on the other hand, one time we were driving back from Cape Cod, this is a 6 hour drive mind you and every five minutes he was complaining that he had a sore throat,

I really wanted to jump out of the car after hour 3 >:D

Anyway, the real question here is does anyone else find pain soothing.......I mean like joint and muscle pain.......Not cuts or lacerations.....Fuck cuts and lacerations, that shit hurts and it's too easy to reopen the wounds.

not really, no. i destroyed my knees as a kid/teen, and i've been paying the price for probably the last 10 years. sometimes they're fine, but they tend to get stiff after sitting for more than an hour or so, and then they ache for 10 minutes after getting up. if one or the other gets bad enough (maybe a few times per year for each one) i have to wear a brace for a week to help it recover. worst part is i fucking hate pain pills. ibuprofen or naproxen is about the strongest shit i'll take, even though the wife normally has lortab and hydrocodone around for her cycle bs. knee pain can eat a horsecock.

I think we'd be ok, I don't really complain about it.

My boyfriend on the other hand, one time we were driving back from Cape Cod, this is a 6 hour drive mind you and every five minutes he was complaining that he had a sore throat,

I really wanted to jump out of the car after hour 3 >:D

Whatever bitch about that cape cod shit.

My L4is completely fucked in my back... so if I tweak that shit I'm down for the count and it doesn't feel good because if I fart, sneeze, or cough.... I contemplate ending it all.

Oh. yeah - anytime you move. I broke my tailbone once; it's amazing how many things are attached to one's ass.