UnevenEdge

My job had a surprise blood pressure testing

Misaka

That's what they said as well so after I was ready to leave I got pulled and tested again 115/40 which im still not sure what I'm at

Well, you can't go by that either.  But, chances are your blood pressure was high because you were doing something physical or the tester was put on too tight or something like that. 

Well, you can't go by that either.  But, chances are your blood pressure was high because you were doing something physical or the tester was put on too tight or something like that.

Well furniture isn't light so that doesn't help

I wasn't aware they did such extensive testing in furniture delivery.. I do know a guy that I was in the army with that

said he pretty much broke his back doing the job so...

Well art Van is an extreme work environment

When I worked at Dart Container they did the same thing because it's always like 100-130 degrees in there... mine was 195/90 or some shit. I was just like ..."kay..."

I dunno what those numbers mean :|

I sense a pattern.....

And I got 190/99

They said it was high

That is high, but one reading does not hypertension make. You probably need to call your PCP, let them know what happened (including the second pressure) and see if they want to maybe have you monitor and record it (Most drugstore chains have a BP machine, and even cute little cards to record your pressures on.) or come in a few times and have it checked (in our office, that's a nurse visit, not an office call, so it's free.)

I just checked mine at it's at 147/86, which is high.

I did just slam a couple energy drinks, though.

But I'll probably dead within the year if I don't start exercising and quit smoking.

When I worked at Dart Container they did the same thing because it's always like 100-130 degrees in there... mine was 195/90 or some shit. I was just like ..."kay..."

I dunno what those numbers mean :|

No ac = high blood pressure