Kyougoku Yoshiaki

Animation Direction by:

Wada Takaaki, Kim Bong-Deok

Opening: "Unravel" by "TK from Ling Tosite Sigure"

AICL-2706.jpg

Ending: "Saints" (聖者たち? Seijatachi) performed by People In The Box

892db22060a7445a502fb823e383d66c.gif

Last time on Tokyo Ghoul:

Mado lured Hinami into a trap, but she was followed by Kaneki and Touka. Touka attacked Mado while Kaneki confronted Amon (And to quite a degree himself). During the fight with Amon, Kaneki slowly realized that he was the one that understood the plight of both humans and ghouls. Kaneki in a act of desperation bit Amon, releasing his kagune, but then he began telling Amon to escape, to his surprise. Meanwhile as Mado fought Touka, he revealed that the quinque used by the CCG are made from the kugane of dead ghouls (In particular Hinami's mother and father) . Hinami eventually used her kugane to save Touka while fatally wounding Mado, but refusing to kill him leaving the wascally wabbit herself to deliver the final blow. Amon is then confronted with the corpse of Mado resulting in a scream of agony, reveling only a hint of the rage that Amon was feeling.

With the scent of recent spilt Dove and Ghoul blood still fresh in the air what is next for both sides? Find out tonight

Toonami is bending over backwards

large.gif

to present another new episode of Tokyo Ghoul

Only on Toonami 

You know, people say that the listed OP is the best part of the show, but I don't really like it. It is better than Parasyte's by virtue of not exploding my ears, but other than that, no dice.

What I like this show for is all the insane people in it, including their version of Clark from Squid Girl.

You know, people say that the listed OP is the best part of the show, but I don't really like it. It is better than Parasyte's by virtue of not exploding my ears, but other than that, no dice.

What I like this show for is all the insane people in it, including their version of Clark from Squid Girl.

I legit only watch this show for two reasons

1. I like the opening and

2. I'm drunk at the time ::]::

The piano version of unravel is way better than the regular one.

I think he's also voice by the same actor.

ironically, if you watch Rebuild

Kaworu Genuinely loved Shinji and did not want to hurt him, nor to cause the 3rd Impact...and Gendo forced Shinji to kill a boy who genuinely loved him for no reason because Gendo is just that fucked up

Yeah, they did that moment good and with the music.

Arg shit he really did appreciate working alongside him. :( 

I am getting VERY ANNOYED. At all this "look at how poor and sad this little girl is!?? FEEL BAD FOR ME!!!" shit.  Yes, she's important to the story, but the story is flawed!

I'm sorry, are wee supposed to be sorry for Mado dying?  He was a crazy sociopath who got a license to kill people as long as they were ghouls.  He didn't care if they were ghouls who killed or ghouls who avoided killing.  He just loved butchering them.  And now we get a sob story episode?

But NOOOOoooo they like, "RARARARRR WE DON'T AIR MOVIES!!!"

They aired that one movie back in what was it, February?  So never say never, it's just a once in a blue moon affair.  I'm not even sure how the ratings were for the movie either.

I am getting VERY ANNOYED. At all this "look at how poor and sad this little girl is!?? FEEL BAD FOR ME!!!" shit.  Yes, she's important to the story, but the story is flawed!

It just doesn't work. If the girl was introduced in episode 1 or 2 and had more build up as to why we're supposed to care about her and her family it would make more sense.

Actually this anime is so forgetable maybe she was in an early episode for all I know.

It's another Tokyo Ghoul duality moment, showing the apparent pain and sadness that both sides of this war are faced with sorta

This story playing out how it has been really has shown it's flaws