UnevenEdge

Im worried about phillies. Seriously.

fuggnificent

two things....1) I usually just ignore him and 2) you have no room to talk about treating people right

Try not being a horrid bitch if you want people to treat you better. Like you have any room yourself while actively baiting and reporting me as much of u can and making a point of quoting the bullshit you know im trying to block in every single thread i make.

Try not being a horrid bitch if you want people to treat you better. Like you have any room yourself while actively baiting and reporting me as much of u can and making a point of quoting the bullshit you know im trying to block in every single thread i make.

yeah see here's the thing...you're the only person who has a problem with me...the only negativity I get comes from you...and I don't even respond to you most of the time...and as for reports? I was told to report you every time you throw around certain terms

You actively bait me then report me. How about stay the fuck out of my threads. I dont see why you are here other than you see another opportunity to be shitty.

I see you dont deny purposely quoting blocked people. You're fucking sad and pathetic. Just move on.

You actively bait me then report me. How about stay the fuck out of my threads. I dont see why you are here other than you see another opportunity to be shitty.

I see you dont deny purposely quoting blocked people. You're fucking sad and pathetic. Just move on.

1) I don't bait you, if I trigger you it's on you not me 2) I will post wherever I want, don't like it ignore me too 3) I quote responses to EVERYONE.... don't believe me? Go through my tracker...that's how I route direct responses to certain people...that way someone doesn't come in and think I was talking to them when I wasn't...

finally, it only fucking took you forever

The thing is, she complains about the quotes but she still comes in all of my threads knowing exactly what I said without anyone quoting it.....I doubt she has anyone blocked because if she did, she'd have nothing to bitch about

The thing is, she complains about the quotes but she still comes in all of my threads knowing exactly what I said without anyone quoting it.....I doubt she has anyone blocked because if she did, she'd have nothing to bitch about

that and I think she would eventually run out of people to talk to...to be honest I feel bad for phillies regarding her...all it takes is for her to go on some bullshit before more of his dirty laundry is aired...if he thinks he's depressed now, wait till he makes a misstep and pisses her off