UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan Season 2, Episode 6 (#31) Discussion

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i only knew that it was the case, not that it had been revealed this way.

at first, i wanted to say I'd have preferred it if it had come as more of a shock, rather than having Reiner just come out and say it in the middle of a conversation, but this is cool, too.

was anyone who didn't know about it ahead of time still surprised when he shifted?

Mikasa's fury saved the scene, imho.

kinda still wish they'd been found out instead of outing themselves.

Okay I gotta call BS on Armin pulling that out of his ass that she scratched something on his hand.

Damn Mikasa was almost able to kill them before they transformed!

These hours earlier interludes annoy the hell out of me.  The show always does it in the middle of some big moment too.

So I guess Reiner and Berthold didn't have a change of heart after all.

TRAITORS!

So we've got a Titan Triple Threat!  Annnnd of course it's a cliffhanger.

Next episode should be fun. That was an absolutely emotional ending.

But fuck the Toonami bumper for spoiling that shit.

Ok, so what I believed when I first saw the topical promo for this episode was that they had INFORMATION about the Colossal and Armored, like they knew who they were and they were blackmailing Eren for some reason. It never occurred to me that they actually WERE the Colossal and Armored Titans, so I disagree. Well done, Toonami!

Finally they reveal that.  Too long hiding it with almost no build-up to the climax.  Though I am looking forward to next week.  For the first time in the whole season.

That was kind of the point. Rather than go for the dramatic and cliche dramatic reveal, they go the opposite direction and it ends up like, "Wait, did this dude just casually walk up and admit he's a titan?"

That was kind of the point. Rather than go for the dramatic and cliche dramatic reveal, they go the opposite direction and it ends up like, "Wait, did this dude just casually walk up and admit he's a titan?"

You mean "cliche" as in "forethought and actual storytelling" instead of a Michael Bay-esque reveal?

really...........they KNOW that at least some people in the city can transform into titans

an the first verdict they reach is that Titans learned how to dig? S:

I don't know who's dumber.  These guys, or the Konoha investigators.

I like how after hearing that they're both Titans, Eren takes a pass on asking them all the pertinent questions like....

Why are you trying to kill everyone?

Who sent you to do this?

Why do you care if I go with you or not? Am I really that important?

Are you humans that gained the power to transform into Titans or something else entirely?

Nah better kill em first and ask questions later!

I like how after hearing that they're both Titans, Eren takes a pass on asking them all the pertinent questions like....

Who sent you to do this?

Are you humans that gained the power to transform into Titans or something else entirely?

oh zing!

For a mystery, they aren;t very good at solving a mystery.

Who sent you to do this?

AbcWWnB.gif