UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan Season 2, Episode 6 (#31) Discussion

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a made up explanation by the author and not pre planned  :o

Yup it sure does.

How is he going to carve anything with giant meat cleavers when he's being gripped in her hand? Unless he did it while he was exploding out of her hand.

But to be fair, she does hold him for a weirdly long time, and does stare at her hand afterword.

We're talking about a guy that went all John Cena on a titan after having his hand gnawed on. Carving into a titan's hand with a blade certainly isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Plus, let's not forget he's a Titan Shifter, so he's quite a bit hardier than an ordinary human. They all have healing powers similar to Eren.

What I don't understand is how in the hell Bertholdt gets to grow into such a GIANT Titan when he transforms. I suppose the answer will be revealed someday though!

Yup it sure does.

How is he going to carve anything with giant meat cleavers when he's being gripped in her hand? Unless he did it while he was exploding out of her hand.

But to be fair, she does hold him for a weirdly long time, and does stare at her hand afterword.

The message was carved after Reiner slashed out of Annie's grip but was the message a text based one or one that signify  directions to eren's location in the formation at the time like maybe carving out a line or a arrow? We'll never know because they never showed the viewers what was carved even after revisiting the scene a second time  S:

Plus, let's not forget he's a Titan Shifter, so he's quite a bit hardier than an ordinary human. They all have healing powers similar to Eren.

What I don't understand is how in the hell Bertholdt gets to grow into such a GIANT Titan when he transforms. I suppose the answer will be revealed someday though!

He drinks a lot of milk.

And bertold being the colossal Titan and everything

I thought  the  human identity of the colossal Titan would be someone more sinister and menacing, instead it's a guy who I forgot was a part of the cast because he's usually quiet but Reiner being the armor Titan is really cool !

I thought  the  human identity of the colossal Titan would be someone more sinister and menacing, instead it's a guy who I forgot was a part of the cast because he's usually quiet but Reiner being the armor Titan is really cool !

Yeah, that is probably more surprising than anything. I would have thought it would be the guy voiced by the late Ed Blaylock at the tail end of the first season that tries hard to exonerate Armin after the Annie Assault on Stohess fiasco, but I was wrong. I guess now I'm glad I WAS wrong, because with him not with us anymore that would have been difficult. If that guy ever shows up again, recasting him is gonna be a bitch! But I guess it's just a matter of finding his "Greg Baldwin..."

This is why I felt the twist was nicely done and clearly planned for as already part of this scene. Even as just anime watchers I recall the questions arising from how long she held him for as well as her staring at her hand before changing her course of action.

It was nice tip off along with Armin noting the curiosity of it.

Yeah!