UnevenEdge

Gonna catch the muthafugger putting nails in my tires

fuggnificent

http://www.csoonline.com/article/2133815/physical-security/researchers-show-ways-to-bypass-home-and-office-security-systems.html

They found a few families of motion detectors that can be reset by pointing a source of light of a certain wavelength -- infrared or near infrared -- at them. This blinds the sensors for as long as the light source is pointed at them plus an additional three seconds

You think someone is actually putting nails into your tires?

Because they have to be pretty strong. I mean, I can shove a pick or a box cutter into a tire, but they have handles... and the air pressure makes it dangerous.

I've tested it all you need to do is place them behind/under the wheel and let the road do the rest

granted getting paid to test wheels for stuff like this was a royal pain  :|

although I did find copper nails 3" and standard roofing nails do the most damage

roofing nails are horrible since they can blend into the concrete  ::]::

Because they have to be pretty strong. I mean, I can shove a pick or a box cutter into a tire, but they have handles... and the air pressure makes it dangerous.

I had the 5th nail pulled out yesterday. Someone is doing it.

I've tested it all you need to do is place them behind/under the wheel and let the road do the rest

granted getting paid to test wheels for stuff like this was a royal pain  :|

although I did find copper nails 3" and standard roofing nails do the most damage

roofing nails are horrible since they can blend into the concrete  ::]::

I know this, I was just figuring this out step-by-step.

Hell, a contractor could have had a box of nails fall out of his truck around a curve and she just happens to be one of those few drivers that takes the outside line... -_'

Ever seen that happen on a highway?

Well, fuggs is a fucking monster. So I can see people putting nails in her tires.

I already told her this, but she's fucking retarded

I have ONE tire with THREE patches in it RIGHT NOW!!

Start checking your tires before starting the car to make sure there's no nails ready to go in. If you don't see any and still end up with nails in the tires you'll know you're running over them somewhere. When did this start/how often does it happen, like once a week? Could be a neighbor who hates you, or a coworker, or a Subway employee. Or a tropical fish enthusiast.

Start checking your tires before starting the car to make sure there's no nails ready to go in. If you don't see any and still end up with nails in the tires you'll know you're running over them somewhere. When did this start/how often does it happen, like once a week? Could be a neighbor who hates you, or a coworker, or a Subway employee. Or a tropical fish enthusiast.

nabraniel.. ive been driving for almost 18 years.. i never got ONE nail until I MOVED HERE! 3 years ago, now?? It started in my Saturn and now its happening to my Mazda.

I really think i know who it is. Its someone who comes in my yard all hours of the night AND WHO DOESNT OWN A CAR! Rides his bike everywhere.

good idea to check for nails before i drive

nabraniel.. ive been driving for almost 18 years.. i never got ONE nail until I MOVED HERE! 3 years ago, now?? It started in my Saturn and now its happening to my Mazda.

I really think i know who it is. Its someone who comes in my yard all hours of the night AND WHO DOESNT OWN A CAR! Rides his bike everywhere.

Wait so it's happened irregularly over three years and across two different cars?

The tire with three patches, did all three nails end up in there the same day or was it one at a time over a period of days or weeks?

Wait so it's happened irregularly over three years and across two different cars?

The tire with three patches, did all three nails end up in there the same day or was it one at a time over a period of days or weeks?

well another tire... i remember.. i got a nail last august when i first started my current job. it was huge nail too.. like 7 to 8 inches.

then recently it happened again in april to this last tire and the guy saw TWO nails and plugged them.. get this.. the guy who plugged the TWO nails.. is the one with the bike i was telling you about. he does all kind of stuff for us around the house.. but get this.. when i told him i had ANOTHER nail.. he didnt want to plug it.. said to just pump my tire up every morning. I thought that was weird but i figured maybe it was hard to get the last nail out or something. so i just was gonna pump until i could get to a car place.. but another handyman guy in the neighborhood.. first guys competition... saw me pumping one morning and offered to plug it.. so he plugged it yesterday.

I for real don't think anyone is putting nails in your tires.

I honestly don't know how I feel about this one.

Part of me wants her to be so dumb and delusional that she's  just running these things over because her hood is shitty and that's why the dude on the bike she's accusing of doing it is just like "nah, fuck it....Not patching that shit no more"

Then the other part of me hopes there is someone who hates her so much that they are literally just fucking her tires up because "Fuck this amorphous meat puppet"......I also hope it's her mom doing it.

But there is also another part of me, and this part is probably the most dominant, that believes this is all complete bullshit, no one cares enough about her to do any of this and that camera is just so she can be nosey.

So the reason you think someone is doing this is because it didn't happen for 15 years?  GTFO with that shit.

It is nearly impossible to insert a nail into a tire.  Steel belts mean that the nail has to be basically "hit" hundreds of times by the road before it can actually puncture.  If someone tried to nail the sidewall, the flat would be a catastrophic one.  If someone were trying to nail your tire, all they could really do is throw a box of nails out behind your tires and have you drive over it several times.

The culprit is most likely an area you drive in where there is construction.

you just said they could be putting the nails behind the tire which if you Google, is a thing that happens and works and ppl get arrested for.

Scoobdog's game is semantics, he's going to say "if that's what she meant she should've said that instead of 'someone's putting nails in my tire,' putting nails where her tire can run over them isn't putting them in her tire, there's a difference"

Scoobdog's game is semantics, he's going to say "if that's what she meant she should've said that instead of 'someone's putting nails in my tire,' putting nails where her tire can run over them isn't putting them in her tire, there's a difference"

That's literally NOT what he said though.  He said someone would have to empty a box of nails and she would back over several of them, in which case she wouldn't have 1 tire with 3 patches over a period of time, but several nails in various tires.  It's not semantics if he actually made a different point.

He said

It is nearly impossible to insert a nail into a tire.  Steel belts mean that the nail has to be basically "hit" hundreds of times by the road before it can actually puncture.  If someone tried to nail the sidewall, the flat would be a catastrophic one. [/Quote]

Which only makes sense to say if he thinks fuggs was saying she believes someone is like pressing a nail into her tires with their bare hands or something. The semantics comes in when he'll say "if you think someone is CAUSING nails to go in to your tire by putting them around your car on purpose you should've worded it that specific way, that's not them PUTTING nails in your tire" or whatever bullshit reason he has for saying what I quoted.

All someone would have to do to put a nail in her tire is wedge one nail between the tire and the driveway, she'd drive over it when pulling out, it would puncture and the tire would go flat, someone could easily do this to the same tire multiple times after it gets patched up every time. I don't think that's what's happening, but it'd be very easy to do.

He said

Which only makes sense to say if he thinks fuggs was saying she believes someone is like pressing a nail into her tires with their bare hands or something. The semantics comes in when he'll say "if you think someone is CAUSING nails to go in to your tire by putting them around your car on purpose you should've worded it that specific way, that's not them PUTTING nails in your tire" or whatever bullshit reason he has for saying what I quoted.

The thread title SAYS putting nails in her tires.....It says nothing about setting her up to run over them and Scoob isn't the only one that failed the Fugglesss English course that makes her words mean something different than what she means.......Which I'm STILL not convinced that's not EXACTLY what she means by putting nails in her tires.  I get it man, you hate Scoob and don't mind pushing fuggz to insanity by way of making her seem like a logically thinking person.....No skin off my teeth, but words mean things and it's not anyone's fault that other than her own that you have to read her shit several times to even begin to understand wtf she's talking about.

I mean just look at this thread....In the OP, she's accusing some woman only to later accuse the dude who's been patching her tires.......This bitch is a fucking whacko.  Also, I thought you had scoob blocked......Just couldn't resist reading it when Poof quoted it?  Don't tell me you have the same poor inpulse control fuggz does.

He said

All someone would have to do to put a nail in her tire is wedge one nail between the tire and the driveway, she'd drive over it when pulling out, it would puncture and the tire would go flat, someone could easily do this to the same tire multiple times after it gets patched up every time. I don't think that's what's happening, but it'd be very easy to do.

Your understanding of physics is on par with Kenny's.  And, yes, that is exactly how I'm interpreting Fuggs.

The thread title SAYS putting nails in her tires.....It says nothing about setting her up to run over them and Scoob isn't the only one that failed the Fugglesss English course that makes her words mean something different than what she means.......

If someone's putting nails out so you'll run over them they're putting nails in your tires, I get that you hate fuggs but giving her shit for using that phrase is just semantics.

That's all it could be.  His ego far outstrips his intelligence.

I would be inclined to believe you if not for the fact that I don't fuck with Nab like y'all do so I feel he's being slightly sincere, albeit recklessly so.......At this point he is purposefully ignoring her poor use of words to imply that putting nails in someone's tires is parallel to saying someone is putting nails behind my car and playing the semantics card as validation. 

But let's be for real.....We are all arguing a stupid point because no one is doing either of these things and you're most likely correct in she's riding by a place with a lot of construction OR......And hear me out on this one, because my ex does this.......Hates waiting for lights and normal thoroughfare and takes shortcuts because 30 seconds is too long to be driving so she rides through unpaved parts of land and dirtroads because her simple mind can't fight her prevalent ADD behind the wheel.

For real, I agree.  Not that one has to be driving badly or near construction sites to get nails because those little motherfuckers are everywhere.  I look down any time I'm in  a parking lot because I know I'll find a random screw just chilling there randomly.  But, knowing Fuggs and her... impatience...., I don't doubt she cuts across places all the time and finds every fucking nail she can find.

(Also, I know Nabs is being at least partly sincere.  In this case, he's probably just bringing the "male rape" thing full circle, but, it's at least partly an honest attempt to indict my posting style.)

For real, I agree.  Not that one has to be driving badly or near construction sites to get nails because those little motherfuckers are everywhere.  I look down any time I'm in  a parking lot because I know I'll find a random screw just chilling there randomly.  But, knowing Fuggs and her... impatience...., I don't doubt she cuts across places all the time and finds every fucking nail she can find.

(Also, I know Nabs is being at least partly sincere.  In this case, he's probably just bringing the "male rape" thing full circle, but, it's at least partly an honest attempt to indict my posting style.)

Huh? I dont "cut across places". I take main roads. The infrastructure in SC is falling apart...pot holes everywhere.. and there's road work but not construction unless they are nailing the roads in lol

I drive on the main roads and interstates. My cousin is a taxi driver who DOES go all over everyday driving the same roads...way more roads than me...how comes shes not getting all these nails?

Huh? I dont "cut across places". I take main roads. The infrastructure in SC is falling apart...pot holes everywhere.. and there's road work but not construction unless they are nailing the roads in lol

I drive on the main roads and interstates. My cousin is a taxi driver who DOES go all over everyday driving the same roads...way more roads than me...how comes shes not getting all these nails?

I dunno, you should probably ask her.

Also, I guess this isn't something a non-construction person thinks about, but when you say "unless the roads are nailed together" the answer is they are.  The various concrete forms used to create everything from curb and gutter to bridge supports are nailed and screwed together.  In fact, there is no form of construction that doesn't involve the use of nails.

Im not posting about this anymore. You guys are dumb and always lean towards blaming the victim every time someone is being harmed.

You're not a victim.  Unless there's a spike strip out behind your car, your driveway is covered in nails, or there's a dude hammering a nail into the wheel, on no one is trying to puncture your tires.

You're not a victim.  Unless there's a spike strip out behind your car, your driveway is covered in nails, or there's a dude hammering a nail into the wheel, on no one is trying to puncture your tires.

I can agree with this.

Hell I have had nails and screws ride in tires for 20,000 or more miles without issue.

I'm still betting you just take turns on the outside and you're running over nails that fell off of a truck.

OR you ran over a bunch and just keep slowly discovering them.

I can agree with this.

Hell I have had nails and screws ride in tires for 20,000 or more miles without issue.

I'm still betting you just take turns on the outside and you're running over nails that fell off of a truck.

OR you ran over a bunch and just keep slowly discovering them.

Let's just wait....I'm telling you......It's her mom popping her tires.