UnevenEdge

apparently that sense8 show got cancelled

mochi

I feel indifferent

I hated many aspects about that show

hopefully a show with actual same sex romance and sex scenes written by a writer who knows what gay sex looks like will rise up in it's cancellation

oh wait, one already has

umufyptaopizna87xlpj.jpg ::]::

edit: I mean the show tried so I can't shit on it completely

but I don't think Lana understood what Pansexuality was

also the Wachowskis are awful writers in general

Wachowskis are bad writers? The first Matrix was good, and so was Cloud Atlas and V for Vendetta.

I have reasons as to why I disagree with the first two

I've never seen V for Vandetta so I can't speak for that one

The first episode was a mess, but hopefully the Wachowskis can make something good of focusing on work outside of Sense8. Hopefully something on par with their older movies.

Mewn said she hated season 2 because all they were doing was having sex (which in sense8 usually means dream sequences of Lito and/or Hernando fucking women set to songs about demons) every episode, and she also said that season 2's first episode was just awful in general

I enjoy the Wachowski's work  (don't ask me about Jupiter Ascending '>.>)

I liked the first season of sense8...I hadn't gotten to the second season yet...was it bad?

Mewn seems to think so but I haven't personally seen it

she says it devolved into nothing but orgy scenes and the writing was crappy compared to season 1

she says it devolved into nothing but orgy scenes and the writing was crappy compared to season 1

Yeaaah, episode 1 was an awful way to start...it was basically a holiday special...with lots of sexeh time, which would be fine, buuut it's like, 'kay we've seen a lot of this before...can we get to the main plotline? >.>

Then you get to ep 2 and it gets you back into the general mood of the show but, idk, the main story line gets confuddled  (which is to figure out why sensates are targeted).

I've seen up to ep 4, and idk, unlike s1, this season just bores me and I'm not really that motivated to finish it.

hmm, orgy scenes...yeah, wouldn't wanna watch any of that...

Yeaaah, episode 1 was an awful way to start...it was basically a holiday special...with lots of sexeh time, which would be fine, buuut it's like, 'kay we've seen a lot of this before...can we get to the main plotline? >.>

Then you get to ep 2 and it gets you back into the general mood of the show but, idk, the main story line gets confuddled  (which is to figure out why sensates are targeted).

I've seen up to ep 4, and idk, unlike s1, this season just bores me and I'm not really that motivated to finish it.

ok, see that's annoying...i'm not into fillers...I hate it when I can't make headway on the main plot

The wachoskis need to do what m shyamalan did and it's go back to their roots

that would be nice

I never loved the matrix but I can't in all honesty really say it was bad

Jupiter Ascening however....

giphy.gif

ok, see that's annoying...i'm not into fillers...I hate it when I can't make headway on the main plot

Same, especially since it was delayed for a whole year.

Like give me resolutions, betches!

Same, especially since it was delayed for a whole year.

Like give me resolutions, betches!

this is why I prefer british shows...the short run is a double edge, but at least you get answers

I don't even understand how Lana and Lily actually thought it seemed like a good idea while they were writing it

I think that it had a lot of fun ideas, but there was too little coherence in the plot. Jupiter getting kidnapped so many times was the bad kind of ridiculous, but I was digging hot skating space werewolf and wished more time had been spent building a romance between them.

I think that it had a lot of fun ideas, but there was too little coherence in the plot. Jupiter getting kidnapped so many times was the bad kind of ridiculous, but I was digging hot skating space werewolf and wished more time had been spent building a romance between them.

I feel like they were trying to combine the 5th element and Twilight

which....why would someone do that?

Finish before you start talking crap about it

It finishes with a awesome cliff hanger

hopefully a show with actual same sex romance and sex scenes written by a writer who knows what gay sex looks like will rise up in it's cancellation

This show has been around for years and is sorely underappreciated:

pleaselikeme.jpg