UnevenEdge

my friend doesnt realize her cat hates her

fuggnificent

FUGGS IS TROLLING YOU ALL AND YOU'RE TAKING THE BAIT LIKE CHUMPS.

Remember that this is the woman that has nothing better to do in her free time than to watch trashy court shows on TV.  This is that kind of attention she likes.

She claims she was on one but I looked for it.....It doesn't exist......Tells you what kinda bitch she is.

Are you sure that you just don't want to believe that so you can dig into her?

Seriously.  Take a look at the last few years.  She's been playing this game for a long time.

Just like Zeni and Bucket has been doing their thing for years.  They all do it because they seek attention and for the satisfaction of getting people riled up.  You guys enable it by posting exactly what they want to see.  You see this whole thing is kinda like a symbiotic relationship.  They get the attention and reactions they want while others get the satisfaction of being on a higher horse.

Seriously.  Take a look at the last few years.  She's been playing this game for a long time.

Just like Zeni and Bucket has been doing their thing for years.  They all do it because they seek attention and for the satisfaction of getting people riled up.  You guys enable it by posting exactly what they want to see.  You see this whole thing is kinda like a symbiotic relationship.  They get the attention and reactions they want while others get the satisfaction of being on a higher horse.

Woah woah, that's enough now.

You keep talking like that and you'll bring this whole operation down.

I'm pretty sure Sieg is 100% correct. and you take the bait every time  :D I don't think you're really qualified to judge how intelligent anyone is.

Yeah, but for him to accept that would be to acknowledge being successfully trolled, and that won't happen

Have i responded to the usual assholes? No. Theyre blocked. Kind of ruins your whole theory. I dont post for them, dont respond to them and have them blocked.

No it doesn't because you continue to make threads that you know will harbor negative attention.  That's why you made all those threads about military hotties and being the side chick.

But those will only work for so long you're expanding into other topics and I gotta say, this one is seriously low effort.  Unfortunately there are blood thirsty users here who are willing to fool themselves.  Or maybe it is possible that they really believe the crap you post.  Who's to say?  I will admit however that I've indulged in a few shots myself. 

Now that I've said what has been on my mind for quite a while, I'm gonna get out of here before this really turns into a shit show.

No it doesn't because you continue to make threads that you know will harbor negative attention.  That's why you made all those threads about military hotties and being the side chick.

But those will only work for so long you're expanding into other topics and I gotta say, this one is seriously low effort.  Unfortunately there are blood thirsty users here who are willing to fool themselves.  Or maybe it is possible that they really believe the crap you post.  Who's to say?  I will admit however that I've indulged in a few shots myself. 

Now that I've said what has been on my mind for quite a while, I'm gonna get out of here before this really turns into a shit show.

look here. i post whatever i want...usually what is going on in my life. how OTHER people want to react to it is not MY problem.  thats a loser self defeating way to go about life. pathetic, really.

I effectively don't care if it's a troll or not. Fuggs is a fun little punching bag to waste some time on.

Are you trying to tell me that you're not worried for that poor kitty? I mean, with nascar on TV, there is no doubt that there is Bud Light in little kitties watering bowl. : (

Have i responded to the usual assholes? No. Theyre blocked. Kind of ruins your whole theory. I dont post for them, dont respond to them and have them blocked.

This is a lie.  I didn't even need Maury....She claimed I was blocked but sill wound up in my name change and RIP Huggie threads.