UnevenEdge

Samurai Jack Episode "XCIX" Season 5 Discussion Thread

Actually, yes it can with VENOM. The thing about venom is it's poisonous in the bloodstream, but not in the mouth or digestive system.

Oh man, it's a SHIT TON of those leeches!

I can never get venom and poison straight.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow we were joking!! 

Oh haha they even played it over the credits.  A bit..... WEIRD.  .... very WEIRD. But funny.

The only downside is that barely anything got resolves this week in terms of story, and we only have two more episodes!

you know there's gonna be backlash over this ::]::

personally I don't care

because I was right, he's gonna stay in the future with Ashi

I kinda expected this. But yeah this pretty much implies he won't go to the past.  We only have 2 episodes left! Do you really think he's gonna have time to tell a story of that kind of climax without maknig feel rushed???

Jack needs a replay of the instructions! :D

The monster has to run out of leeches eventually right?  You know I can totally imagine a sequence where Jack cuts them down one by one.  But in this enclosed space...

"You're naked!" "So?" :D Lots of things got skipped over in Ashi's training. :D

I don't suppose just throwing the thing at the creatures would work?

Oh wow Jack got it to work just by mashing the buttons! :D

Haha they just said fuck it and kissed. :D Didn't expect that song to be used. :D

Okay.

So... Jack and Ashi kiss, and Dean Martin is singing in the background. What in the hell?

The moment itself was pretty nice, but having generic 60's romance music that's almost in the public domain is so very not-Jack. Not in a while has a single moment on Toonami left me in bewilderment like that.

And this episode was all right, but it felt... pretty lucid on the whole. And the art style was slightly different. Jack's skin was darker than normal. Did someone pull a prank on the animators with this one?  -_'

you know there's gonna be backlash over this ::]::

personally I don't care

because I was right, he's gonna stay in the future with Ashi

Bullshit.  And let all the people that Aku hurt or killed stay that way?  A samurai's life is self-sacrifice.  He'll give up his own happiness to reset things for everyone.

Bullshit.  And let all the people that Aku hurt or killed stay that way?  A samurai's life is self-sacrifice.  He'll give up his own happiness to reset things for everyone.

you're giving genndy too much credit

he's an AMAZING writer

but he's not gonna break up Jack and Ashi

trust me

you're giving genndy too much credit

he's an AMAZING writer

but he's not gonna break up Jack and Ashi

trust me

I'll take that bet.  Ill bet that he gives up a happy life with Ashi to grant a happy world.

The salt is real, and it's mostly, if not entirely from Tumblr.

Meanwhile, they were having fun tonight. :fap:

I honestly find it hilarious that you don't realize that you're just as bad as the people whining about it

I support Jashi but you don't see me shoving it in people's faces and saying "your ship sucks" now do you?

I didn't make that video, just posted it because YIKES.

yeah but the rabid Jashi fans (such as yourself) are kinda being just as revolting as the anti-Jashi fans

I don't understand why fandoms think they need to rip people to shreds over fictional romantic couples these days

My prediction....  Jack goes back in time to fix everything, but Ashi can't go with him. And him going back in time possibly erases her existence.

Wow, I never thought of all that.  The moment was just so O_O that I didn't...

So if Jack goes back in time would he be the only one that remembers Aku's atrocities?  At least he's found balance now, so he won't go crazy anymore being the only one who knows this stuff, but damn.  If Ashi can't go back with him for whatever reason she most likely wouldn't exist since she was birthed to kill Jack.  How many other people would be wiped from existence though?  I mean how much do we even know about how the time travel works in this show? x_x

yeah but the rabid Jashi fans (such as yourself) are kinda being just as revolting as the anti-Jashi fans

I don't understand why fandoms think they need to rip people to shreds over fictional romantic couples these days

I don't know but I can't fucking stand it when people do the name combining shit.  It started with celebrity couples didn't it?  Bleh.

Also think there's a distinction between people wanting something to happen in a story, like a couple getting together, and obnoxious "shippers" and the various wars they get into.  People whose enjoyment of a show hinges on who gets with who.  They all need to be put in a rocket and fired into the sun.

Ahh so homosexuals don't like seeing straight romance now? Didn't know that.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I expected people to be screaming about GENNDY RAPED MY CHILDHOOD right when the "something's poking me!" joke happened.  Never expected this. :D Also never knew "hets" was a term until now.  Wow. :D Also rofl at the idiot who called Jack white. :D

I expected people to be screaming about GENNDY RAPED MY CHILDHOOD right when the "something's poking me!" joke happened.  Never expected this. :D Also never knew "hets" was a term until now.  Wow. :D Also rofl at the idiot who called Jack white. :D

Tumblr is full of romance whining

Safe space needing

Shower lacking

Lolygagging

Limp wristed

Brain twisted

Snowflakes.

Yeah really. Jack is a Japanese guy voiced by a Black man; there's nothing "White" about him!!