UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

Detective Conan 532 - 533

Weird setup as the first case was only 1.5 episodes long and the rest of the time was setup into the next one. Yeah, Gosho made this one painfully obvious what with her childhood love being the butler all along. Still rather sweet though. :D

wcLHGbv.png

And now for the conclusion of this scar arc...

• Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid #3
  • Yuri!!! on ICE #2
  • Kantai Collection #9

This was... an interesting episode. It wanted me to cry, since Fubuki got kicked in the groin and the Naval District burned to the ground, but when the omnipresent comic relief characters were able to build it back up within a couple of minutes, that diluted the emotional impact. Watching Fubuki sputter out and cry was pretty heartwarming... mostly because Kongou was there. I appreciate her, and I wish she'd do the same for me, thankyouverymuchyousonsofbitches. And the episode definitely telegraphed Fubuki being the one to get a remodel at the very end. Because you are the force driving this show's quest to attain MORE FUCKING MONEY, goddamnit. I don't want to have to care about you, but I guess I'm being forced to now, much like I'm having to commit acts of activism much more than originally thought. This show is okay, but it's so middling between the unfortunately CGI battle scenes and bunches of characters I simply can't assign meaning to in bulk. Also, Fubuki is as boring as white bread without any sort of topping. Thank the lord for my family always getting wheat.

qR1Rwjf.jpg

YZIoyhm.jpg

Detective Conan 534 - 535

Well my lack of mahjong knowledge severely handicapped my chances for figuring out this case. Thankfully even after the culprits were identified it had an exciting climax. Plus...relationship progress for Takagi and Sato at last, their first kiss!

f1wJw6K.png

It was nice to see the Detective Boys helping out for once on the relationship front rather than play spoiler too. Guess they figured Takagi earned it by getting shot. :D

Detective Conan 536

Gee, who knew the cure to Alzheimer's was recreating a scenic view from the past? :L I kid, I kid, this was alright Detective Boys filler and the ending was sweet. Almost couldn't believe that fat guy was about to burn the house down though. Especially with how low key the show portrayed it, almost like he was in his right to do so. Well, I guess when you see as many murders as this show's had you get used to insane criminal activity. :D

FH8xQ16.png

Handa-kun 6

I'm really going to miss this show once I finish it.

This is a really good show.  I'll probably rewatch it sometime and I'd definitely buy it on dvd

if I see it on Amazon.  I think I'll rewatch Barakaman sometime after I finish this series.

I've been meaning to say this for awhile but his so called best friend is the worst.

today I watched a lot

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season ep. 16

Rewrite 2nd Season ep. 3

Seiren ep. 4

Onihei ep. 3

One Piece eps. 767 - 774

Gintama 2017. ep. 4

Masamune-kun no Revenge ep. 4

Sousei no Onmyouji eps. 35 - 36

• Space Ghost Coast to Coast: "Eat a Peach"
  • Kantai Collection #10 and #11

I shotgunned both episodes together so I can clear the way for my brief break from content ratings screenshots. And man, what an emotional pair they turned out to be.

I get that Fubuki wanted to get a remodel, and the show totally telegraphed it in advance, but I still think it's pretty fitting that almost nothing about her changes as a result of the skill upgrade. It's only the interior which is better, and on the outside, she's still the same 'ole bland Fubuki I've come to ignore. But now I'm curious to see if Kongou has any official remodels. A quick trip to Danbooru can probably uncover the answer to that.

Episode 11 was pretty nice. It really paints a good picture of things being hopeless for the fleet, and with the prior explanation of death being permanent in this show, it really makes you pull for Akagi-senpai to survive one more blow from the incoming Abyssal. Sadly, I think I already know how this thing ends, mostly because people have talked about it in regards to the show being so mediocre. :P

0ejnz3L.jpg

9FkX44M.jpg

80kldks.jpg

zNqPo0G.jpg

WWE Royal Rumble(Plus Kickoff Show)

I read a spoiler an hour before kickoff that had the rumble winner correct. It was tagged, but I now regret my decision to read it. I was hugely disappointed when Reigns, who I already despise, was 30. Even worse he eliminated Taker, my all time favorite, who rumors say he'll fight now at Mania and probably beat. Disappointed isn't strong enough of a word for that. And I feel like if I hadn't known Orton was winning all along him eliminating Reigns would have brought me some comfort. Now I  just feel dead inside. Thanks WWE! :D