UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

...I liked them, especially Idols which everyone is shitting on elsewhere. :(

It might be worth watching for some political commentary (the main new girl is about as uneducated on the Japanese government as some elected United States politicians are on the US government), but none of the girls were very interesting to me. The song sequence/reveal was okay. I would rather watch more Locodol, personally.

It might be worth watching for some political commentary (the main new girl is about as uneducated on the Japanese government as some elected United States politicians are on the US government), but none of the girls were very interesting to me. The song sequence/reveal was okay. I would rather watch more Locodol, personally.

Oh Locodol's superior no doubt, even bought Sentai's release. I think it's cute/calming/soothing enough so far though, which is all I really want from it. If the political commentary does wind up being there, that'll be extra.

Ninja Girl & Samurai Master 15

Ai Mai Mi: Surgical Friends 2

ACCA 1

I love the character designs! That and the OP gave me Persona 3 vibes but the rest of the show definitely didn't carry that. So far, I am impressed.

I didn't realize that there was a new adaptation of a Natsume Ono work.

It sounded interesting, and the first episode left me very intrigued.

Gabriel Dropout 1

Hand Shakers 1

Kemono Friends 1

Blue Exorcist: Kyoto 1

I probably won't laugh as much during the next episode, but the shameless 'Yeah we're pretending episode 16+ don't exist. WHAT?' is hilarious to me.

Is that what happened? I forgot most (all) of what was shown in the flashbacks, but I could have sworn some of them were still friends at the end of the series.

Is that what happened? I forgot most (all) of what was shown in the flashbacks, but I could have sworn some of them were still friends at the end of the series.

I think I stopped at episode 18, so the flat out denial of the ending doesn't bother me, but it must be confusing for viewers like you who did finish the first season.

and To Love-Ru 1

Why am I seeing KissAnime logos on the corners of those screenshots?

• Kantai Collection #7

And so I've arrived at the episodes I haven't seen yet.

Fubuki getting some character development is nice, but she's still the most bland character in the show by a good margin. At least Kongou is worth hugging, though, and Zuikaku as well as the others in her class have gone up after this most recent eppy. It seems that any character wearing a variant of a shrine maiden uniform is the best. And the action scenes in here... well, they actually made me feel something. So that's good. :420:

7a6ooKd.jpg

dQHjVk5.jpg

• Space Ghost Coast to Coast: "Sweet for Brak"
  • Full Frontal with Samantha Bee: "January 11, 2017"

[i sexually identify as a [s]blood[/s] cum dumpster]

Dammit, I was hoping you wouldn't say anything... -_-

Just consider them a reminder of the days when Hulu used to be free, and a sign that I'm too lazy to Photoshop them out.

Well... if you watch at least 75% of your anime legally, that's the least I can ask for. I just don't watch it illegally at all because that's what the kind man upstairs told me.

And if you're a money-strapped college student, I guess I sympathize with you. At least I can still pay for Crunchyroll by selling random shit on eBay. :L

I actually meant to talk about how I saw Princess Mononoke in theaters for the first time on Monday.

At the start time, the audio for the short had started playing but there was no picture at all. Eventually the video player crashed and they tried to get it back up and running. We ended up with an interview with Shirley Jones for the movie Carousel until the staff had to fix it again. 30 minutes later, Princess Mononoke finally started working and we all enjoyed the film. Unfortunately that extra 30 minutes we had to wait made the movie seem a lot longer than it should but I'm glad I got to see it anyway.

We got free admission tickets for another time to make up for the inconvenience. :)

TFS DB Xenoverse Let's Play 32

Infinite Stratos 2 10

This was my reaction to Ichika's harem beating him up just for taking his classmates' measurements.

Also, Tabane is awesome even if Allison Keith is, dare I say, having too much fun with the role.

DBZ Abridged: WEN BROLI Edition

[his power is maximum]

Alternately:

[all hail princess trunks]

One of my favorites! I hope you enjoy it.

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu S2 2

When I started it, it was supposed to be a break in between a Free marathon, but after watching the first few minutes and the OP, I paused it and finished Free season one. I did this because in like three minutes I knew that if I watched mediocre shows alongside Space Brothers, they were going to look horrible next to it. I'm back on schedule after just finishing Space Brothers episode 1 and moving on to 2. There are so many small details in every scene that tug at my emotions, and I'm really looking forward to how the story develops.

When I started it, it was supposed to be a break in between a Free marathon, but after watching the first few minutes and the OP, I paused it and finished Free season one. I did this because in like three minutes I knew that if I watched mediocre shows alongside Space Brothers, they were going to look horrible next to it. I'm back on schedule after just finishing Space Brothers episode 1 and moving on to 2. There are so many small details in every scene that tug at my emotions, and I'm really looking forward to how the story develops.

There's quite a lot to look forward to! My favorite thing about the series is how they develop each character.