UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

its only the truth.

Opinion is truth now!  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

EDIT: Hmmm looking again though I suppose you aren't technically saying this season has nothing good, only that you expect it to have nothing. I suppose that's not as bad, though still incredibly depressing. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I wasn't able to really connect with any of the characters, so it was a bit hard to enjoy much of that episode.

I was expecting a lot worse from it to be honest, but it wasn't terrible? I'll give it another episode or two.

Saori Hayami voicing a cute male character with some feminine traits has me kind of sold though.

I was expecting a lot worse from it to be honest, but it wasn't terrible? I'll give it another episode or two.

Saori Hayami voicing a cute male character with some feminine traits has me kind of sold though.

That was about the only character that was likable. After thinking about it, I'm dropping for now; will pick it up again if I hear it's actually good.

Eccentric Family 3-5

Looking forward to season 2 more and more.

BUU8800[/member] That's likely more the fault of TBS (the Japanese channel, not the crappy basic cable channel), than any of the NA licensors.

Pokemon XY ep 93 END - 6/10.

Finally finished it.  I've been meaning to finish this series for two years now.

Once I decided to skip the Serena eps, I went through it much faster.  It was a big disappointment compared to Best Wishes for me.

I liked the new characters in Best Wishes, but the only new character I liked in this was Citron.

WWW Working!! 13 END - 6/10.

Easily the worst show of the season.  I was only watching it since it was something different.

Pretty much was only watching sports, girly girls, and reverse harem shows last season. 

It was an extreme disappointment compared to the first three seasons of Working.  The only funny character was Saiki and

he was barely ever shown.  It only took 13 eps for chocolate girl to learn to taste her food.  What an idiot.

I was so happy when the MC broke up with her.  It's too bad he ruined it by asking her out.  There's something seriously wrong with him.  I always thought she was a pain in the but.

None of the girls in this show were likeable.  The OP and ED song was the best part of the entire show.

If there's a second season, I won't be watching.  Personally I think I'm being generous with the score.  Probably should be a 5 instead.  End of rant.

Sound! Euphonium S2 ep 13 END - 7/10.

Better than the first season.  Still too much drama but I like the backstories of the characters.

The music was still good, but there still wasn't enough. 

Not hearing the final performance was very disappointing.

Finally finished the last series from last season.  Time to start the new season.

I have no real desire to watch Idol Incidents, but in a year where the President of the United States is about to be a reality TV show star, trying to would make me feel uncomfortable. I'd be reminded every other minute of how too many people think there will actually be a nuclear war because this particular guy has the codes.

• The Simpsons: "Das Bus"
  • Space Ghost Coast to Coast: "Needledrop" and "Urges" when it aired on [as]
  • BAKUON!! #9

[if we're all gonna die, we should do it in style]