UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

Yuri On Ice 11

Thank God we have another one to go.

I'm seeing some shit on tumblr that's making me think my optimism about this show was misguided,

did they turn out to not be Gay or something? edit: apperently as of ep 11 Yuri broke up with Victor.....well fuck

• Kantai Collection #5 (rewatch)

Of course Fubuki is making the impossible, not. Obviously, they wouldn't want to throw shade towards their own mobile game. But at least Kongou made me laugh.

rSO02N0.jpg

EPANsLm.jpg

• High School of the Dead OVA: Drifters of the Dead

No, I haven't watched the original show. Yes, I only own this because I wanted to utilize free shipping on Sentai's website and this was the cheapest thing they sold. Moving on.

• Space Ghost Coast to Coast: "Telethon" and "Snatch" (with the Colonial Man ending)

• High School of the Dead OVA: Drifters of the Dead

No, I haven't watched the original show. Yes, I only own this because I wanted to utilize free shipping on Sentai's website and this was the cheapest thing they sold. Moving on.

I own it because I got it out of a blind bag. That bag turned out to be a disappointment.

Nanbaka 10

I hope someday the Japanese realize how sexist and homophobic this show is and are ashamed.

That nurse scene was not necessary.  I've never understood why the others are so interested in the Japanese.

They're even more homophobic than the US and totally sexist.  It was nice to have a funnier episode though.

That guard that likes to train so much is crazy.  The reunion scene was nice.

Nanbaka 10

I hope someday the Japanese realize how sexist and homophobic this show is and are ashamed.

That nurse scene was not necessary.  I've never understood why the others are so interested in the Japanese.

They're even more homophobic than the US and totally sexist.  It was nice to have a funnier episode though.

It was a co-pro with Crunchyroll, so take that as you will.

Nanbaka 10

someone other than me find the homophobia in anime upsetting, finally

3-gatsu no Lion 10

Well that certainly wasn't the episode I wanted or expected it to be for Christmas. xD Rei's outburst was a long time coming, but he really needed to unleash it on that bitch Kyouko. Missed opportunity there, but oh well. He's also apparently too blind to see shogi isn't all he has...more on that next week I suspect.

Yesterday I watched...

Naruto: Shippuuden eps. 485 - 486

One Piece eps. 765 - 766

Shuumatsu no Izetta eps. 2 - 12

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku ep. 12

Sousei no Onmyouji eps. 26 - 27

Today I watched...

Bloodivores eps. 11 - 12

Ajin 2nd Season eps. 1 - 11

Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desukara Season 2, 12(END)

Final Thoughts:

Well...I guess the ghost was just playing all along. xD That bit of drama aside another cute little season of this show. Roughly on par with the first. I do wish the parents appeared more, but oh well. 7/10

Nazotokine 12(END)

Final Thoughts:

Well I guess that was an ending? I didn't get it. I dunno, I wanted to like this but the puzzles weren't really designed for me. I never got any of them, maybe I'm just dumb. xD Tokine eye candy with her gratuitous breast shots/jiggling and orgasms was the best thing about this. Generous 6/10

Sound! Euphonium Season 2, 12