UnevenEdge

Ran into my friend at the liquor store

HardcoreHunter

He told me that his old lady was being a bitch, so he fucked her best friend over a table.  She was then pissed about that, so he was there to buy her some off brand spiced rum that was on sale. If that doesn't make her happy then she's just a cunt.

These are the people I know and these are their stories. Also this is the same guy who hit me in the stomach with buck shot when he banked a shot.  :|

He told me that his old lady was being a bitch, so he fucked her best friend over a table.  She was then pissed about that, so he was there to buy her some off brand spiced rum that was on sale. If that doesn't make her happy then she's just a cunt.

These are the people I know and these are their stories. Also this is the same guy who hit me in the stomach with buck shot when he banked a shot.  :|

sounds like sperrenger shit to me

This sounds like the group of people I moved away from in 2006...