tatsuya_suou_sa

Guest The Hound

If so........ :(

I mean. IDK

I keep getting more attractive.

SO.

Idk.

But maybe that's just men.

I don't believe that. I just hung out with 20 ladies this weekend who were all older than me, and most of them looked great for their ages. To top it off, they all weren't super dressed up or whatever because JEEP LIFE

Yeah okay, thats very possible.... but then, what did they look like in their youth.

Also >.>

Maybe you just dig older broads.

Well, I'm still younger . . .

I've always been one inclined for wisdom that can be gained by years of experience, so for me it would only get better. Who takes the worldly views of twenty somethings seriously? Everyone has different outlooks on life, so it probably greatly varies. Believe that it's downhill and it will be.

Yeah okay, thats very possible.... but then, what did they look like in their youth.

Also >.>

Maybe you just dig older broads.

That's why i aid for their age :P You look good from what I've seen... especially for your age  ;D

But yeah I tend to be a cougar's dream HAHAHA :|

Guest The Hound

:D  No need to be sorry for the facts of life.

Not all men are like this though.

A lot of my friends are greying, bald, or balding and greying

I don't know about wiser, but once you've gotten through something, there's no need to be afraid of it (even if you'd rather not repeat it). The older you get, the more stuff you've gone through - and survived.

The older you get, the less fear you have.

now thats definitely something i've noticed.

you also give less fucks for things. like, the little petty things that may have once plagued your youth.

i find myself telling the younger girls/women at work frequently, "i know you think this is a big deal now, but someday you will realize just how little things like this impact your day to day life and well being. its just a waste of your emotional and mental energy to get worked up over."

Yeah cuz you're wiser from just being alive. If I could go back I'd do everything differently.

Another pro tip everything every older adult ever told you you'd regret is true.  S:

whut  don't say that.

every older womans catch phrase is this "you'll regret not having children." with or without an added "by now" tagged there it the end.

:fap: 

YOU WILL! I don't trust a single goddamn person unless they admit they've shit their pants at least once when they hit 20+

well, i'm just about 33 and still haven't

it makes me worry... like.... how bad is it gonna be then?

i'm never leaving my house again  :(

whut  don't say that.

every older womans catch phrase is this "you'll regret not having children." with or without an added "by now" tagged there it the end.

:fap:

The funny thing is though you actually will regret not having children even if that regret is but for a moment

I regretted it briefly and then I was like lol, I have money to spend on whatever I want and the regret was gone >:D

The funny thing is though you actually will regret not having children even if that regret is but for a moment

I regretted it briefly and then I was like lol, I have money to spend on whatever I want and the regret was gone >:D

oh.... well i went through that last spring, so i'm good now then right?  :D

i was like, damn, what if i should, what if, what if, WHAT IF!?!?

and then i was like, nah bruh, its hard enough being physically, emotionally, and financially responsible for myself. lol. 

oh relax ..it'll most likely be an uncontrollable even/accident ....for instance I got stuck outside the bathroom at the very moment my old man turned on the shower one morning...I had to sit there and my stomach was cramping so bad....it was an easy cleanup thankfully

oh.... well i went through that last spring, so i'm good now then right?  :D

i was like, damn, what if i should, what if, what if, WHAT IF!?!?

and then i was like, nah bruh, its hard enough being physically, emotionally, and financially responsible for myself. lol.

You're good :D