UnevenEdge

Tokyo Ghoul Episode 2 Fleshed Out Discussion Thread

Okay what are those?  Tails?

So did he kill that douche bag already?  That was fast.  So he won't be a recurring villain then.

Yup Kaniki has lost reason.

This girl says she doesn't care about his friend.  Maybe so, but does seem to be showing some concern for Kaniki.

I'd probably turn myself in and let them execute me.

Yeah, it's fucked up, but I probably wouldn't have the guts to throw myself off of a bridge. And since it's Japan, no easy access to firearms. Death by bullet would be hard.

"I was the outcast. Now I'm the ghoulcast. Better than being the comcast, I suppose."

Actually, it's a good time to be Comcast.  Republicans just passed a bill that allows Internet Service Providers to gather and sell their customers Internet browser history. 

Okay so there's some kind of Ghoul boarding house or something?

So the guy that looks like Jason is actually called Jason? :D

The show should be more like these ending segments! :D They're funny!

Alright.  I'm out for the night.  Annoyed enough by Super and Jack being preempted.  Don't care terribly much for Gundam or Naruto so I'm not going to watch them live tonight.  Back to Zelda!

whut ::D:: :(>:(

This is just further proof that Republicans don't give two fucks about people.  I guarantee that NO ONE wanted this.  This was done solely to benefit corporations.  The ability to take everything you've looked at online and sell it to the highest bidder is now the law of the land and that is absolutely horrible.  Because, as we all know, all those times of you and everyone else :fap: online, are now available for purchase.

Old guy is cool, but Idgaf about any characters here so far. None of them are endearing.

This is actually being dark for the sake of being such. It doesn't have any atmosphere.

It has no memorable characters and nothing memorable happens. After watching 9 episodes a couple years ago I can barely remember anything about this show other than the MC whining and endless talk of eating flesh.

It's a giant sack of blah.

i'm not feeling the hype of this series.

i can't feel sympathetic for something as base as a ghoul.

also, why not just start buying raw beef and pork in bulk to eat? I'd imagine, that'd be similar enough to satisfy without creating cannibalism problems.

I was gonna say

if they can only eat humans, Pork should be a viable substitute....considering human flesh tastes like pork

also they can drink coffee (and water) as well so dafuq?

Not two episodes and Nishiki is already my least favorite character. Not only does he have the Ghoul edge, but he's also a complete asshole on top of that.

Seeing Kaneki fuck his shit up was downright cathartic, and his omake counterpart spreading rumors about him being a literal shit-eater was perfectly hilarious.

Now if only Touka could be a little nicer, then we'd be getting somewhere...

the opening is pretty

the lyrics are idiotic though

one of the lines is "I'm so damadged I just stand there and I freeze"

More like grating.  I don't think I've ever heard a more girly girly-man singer than that guy.  It was awful.