UnevenEdge

What’s for breakfast?

7 minutes ago, txanimeluva said:

Oooo what kind of bread?

also aye! Haha

Just regular hamburger buns.

How've ya been? I've been better, but I'm still alive and kicking. (Let's just say I met someone, got married, and then got divorced within eleven years. lol And don't feel bad for me. I'm doing okay. I'm about to get my life started again so I'll definitely be fine.)

1 minute ago, Gemini said:

Just regular hamburger buns.

How've ya been? I've been better, but I'm still alive and kicking. (Let's just say I met someone, got married, and then got divorced within eleven years. lol And don't feel bad for me. I'm doing okay. I'm about to get my life started again so I'll definitely be fine.)

Did you toast the bunz?

I’ve been divorced so I know it can be hard, but you got this! 💪🏻 

4 minutes ago, Insipid said:

I normally skip breakfast. Black coffee is enough to get my day started. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah sounds like me, coffee then prolly around 1 I’ll eat something 

if I can’t hit that time I’ll prolly eat something in the morning so I’m not starving later 

39 minutes ago, txanimeluva said:

Did you toast the bunz?

I’ve been divorced so I know it can be hard, but you got this! 💪🏻 

I heated them up in the microwave, at least. I know. Not hte same as toasted. lol

Thanks. Yeah, I was cheated on so I said "adios!" and got out of there. After staying with my grandparents in Deer Park for about nineteen months, I finally moved back in with my mom. I'm gonna do some stuff around the house for about a week or so then aggressively look for a decent job.

1 minute ago, Gemini said:

I heated them up in the microwave, at least. I know. Not hte same as toasted. lol

Thanks. Yeah, I was cheated on so I said "adios!" and got out of there. After staying with my grandparents in Deer Park for about nineteen months, I finally moved back in with my mom. I'm gonna do some stuff around the house for about a week or so then aggressively look for a decent job.

Eeek yeah, if that happened to me I would have said ✌🏻 as well. 

Next time try toasting them, I bet you’d like it! 

48 minutes ago, txanimeluva said:

Okay gotcha 

so you prefer pancakes over waffles?

I always thought of pancakes as the default and waffles as a special occasion, despite just being different forms of the same thing.

When I was little we'd go to my aunt's for sleepovers and she'd bust out the waffle maker and that's like a core memory.

3 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

I always thought of pancakes as the default and waffles as a special occasion, despite just being different forms of the same thing.

When I was little we'd go to my aunt's for sleepovers and she'd bust out the waffle maker and that's like a core memory.

Ah that makes sense!

yeah when I was younger on my birthday only my grandmaw would make me homemade pancakes and it would have a smile face and such 

1 hour ago, The_annoying_one said:

Chicken salad sandwich, Cheez-Its and a can of Mtn Dew.

I don’t really have any breakfast food in my house except eggs and I really didn’t want eggs.

Sounds like a champions breakfast !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1