UnevenEdge

Not really sure this needed another rerun.  I've lost count of how many times I've re-watched the original version on VHS.  But, I may as well watch this yet again, or at least leave the TV on while it's on.

Besides, I unpacked a lot of my stuff when I moved here over a year and a half ago or whenever it was, including my old Irwin Toys DBZ figures, which I've got set around my room now.

• Like 1

Just now, saito34 said:

I just started reading an older manga by Toriyama called Sand Land. It's really good actually

oh Sand Land was terrific. they ran it in the early days of Monthly Shonen Jump here in the states.

it's getting at least one adaptation very soon.

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

I'm still mixed on this version of the soundtrack though, since I grew up with the DBZ soundtrack.

I like the orginal more but it has been so long since I have seen either that I really do not care and am just glad this is back on the block! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Toonamiguy321 said:

Let it always be known I hate Demarco for wasting money on this again. Remember my hatred every week. 

I actually have a semi-coherent theory as to why this replaced IGPX: with DST beginning on 3/9 and a 45-minute episode of Demon Slayer on 3/23, Kai might need to get the shaft to keep the sub of Ninja Kamui airing at or before 3 AM, and it's easier to do that with a straight-up rerun than a repaint.

So, IGPX most likely returns after March when it can run almost uninterrupted.

• Like 1