UnevenEdge

AOT FINAL FINAL EPISODE LIKE FOR REALZ THIS TIME U GUISE!!! 2-Hour Finale Special Discussion!!!

Just now, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Sea of blood. 80% of humanity, and it was all fated, huh? Eren didn't have any choice, at least from his point of view... because he's an idiot. LOL I love it. This show's just so messed up.

I really hope Demon Slayer turns out better than this!

As bad as the writing in Inuyasha franchise is, at least it doesn't suck with endings!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, OwlChemist81 said:

I really hope Demon Slayer turns out better than this!

As bad as the writing in Inuyasha franchise is, at least it doesn't suck with endings!

Totally. Isayama wrote himself into a corner and was not creative enough to pull it all together and copped out for this shit sadly 

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, had no choice but to change her path but that put her on just as bad a path....damn

That has to be one of the most asinine twists in this clusterfuck of a plot. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, atomicinumatt said:

Such a let down in the writting IMO

Maybe one day some of our world's assholes, like putin, netanyahu, or trump, will just admit they're idiots.

We should be so lucky.

But at least this seems to indicate that Eren knows he isn't an evil genius?

• Haha 1

Just now, OwlChemist81 said:

Maybe one day some of our world's assholes, like putin, netanyahu, or trump, will just admit they're idiots.

We should be so lucky.

But at least this seems to indicate that Eren knows he isn't an evil genius?

Stupidity is the most evil thing in the world 

3 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Such a let down in the writing IMO

Honestly the writing went off the rails way before this.  The story and world started off grounded and straightforward, with some mysteries. 

Then we found out where the Titans were coming from and it just got more and more ridiculous, and people had straight up magic powers, and then plot explosion and twistception.

• Confused 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

Honestly the writing went off the rails way before this.  The story and world started off grounded and straightforward, with some mysteries. 

Then we found out where the Titans were coming from and it just got more and more ridiculous, and people had straight up magic powers, and then plot explosion and twistception.

Absolutely, but when I was reading this I was hoping that Isayama would pull it all together with at least a decent conclusion, but boy was I wrong. Should have seen the writing on the walls..

• Like 1

Just now, atomicinumatt said:

The one saving grace is that the music in this finale is so good. 

Yeah, the soundtrack was fantastic!

And admittedly at least all of the talk about the problems with the ending made me come in with lowered expectations so I didn't really hate it.

• Like 1

Absolutely, but when I was reading this I was hoping that Isayama would pull it all together with at least a decent conclusion, but boy was I wrong. Should have seen the writing on the walls..

He DID end the nightmare--or did he??

• Like 1

Just now, DangerMouse said:

And admittedly at least all of the talk about the problems with the ending made me come in with lowered expectations so I didn't really hate it.

The production and drama are top notch, I just have issues with the writing haha 

• Like 2

krmiiingkgxy.thumb.webp.8222360442c349ce540ccf817a0641a7.webp

These walls to be specific

• Haha 4

YOU'RE HUGGING A HEAD.

You're gonna drag Eren's head all the way back there?!

The Jaegerists took over Paradis?  Weren't they all killed?  Uhgghhh.  

The idiots of this world have learned nothing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

If their complaints were not getting a happy ending, I have to wonder what the fuck show they thought they were watching lol. 

If it is the further going off the rails of the plot, I can agree with that haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The Ymir that finally appeared to Mikasa at the end is the first time we've ever seen a grown up Ymir like that.

It makes sense we just get this sad expression from her.

While we'd probably like to hear her thoughts, all that could possibly do is let her take the blame for everything. There'd be no way she could justify it, just like Eren having a tough speech since his actions were heavily influenced by her.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

If their complaints were not getting a happy ending, I have to wonder what the fuck show they thought they were watching lol. 

If it is the further going off the rails of the plot, I can agree with that haha.

I did not want or expect a happy ending haha it was just a cop out IMO.