UnevenEdge

My Adventures with Superman Episode 6 Talkback: "My Adventures with Mad Science."

Jman

When Jimmy gets kidnapped, it's up to Lois and Clark to save him - but rescuing Jimmy will lead them into danger as they deal with mad scientists, military secrets, and relationship woes!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, saito34 said:

I saw that this show has super high ratings on Rotten Tomatoes and I figure I should start paying closer attention

Cool

Oh interesting! I hadn't looked at the reception for this yet.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Wait, they're in a relationship!? HAHAHA!!

Yeah, pretty sure this is genuinely established Mallah/Brain lore. Preeetttty sure they've been in some other animated stuff besides TTG.

And yeah, naturally most would've assumed Grodd as the more recognizable gorilla.

Kinda genuinely not enjoying Lois' reaction to the Superman reveal. "WHy diDN't yOU TEll mE EveryTHINg???!!!" Gee, Idunno, maybe because he's not human and that's not the sort of thing you just go blabbing to everyone?

• Like 2

I was able to watch the episode during the FLCL rerun.

This episode was hilarious!  It reminded me of a Venture Bros. episode! 🤣

So, not Grodd after all, haha.

Those two are a couple?!  A gorilla and a human brain in a jar with a robot body?

I would've thought Clark didn't tell Jimmy and Lois because they'd be in danger.

Hah, Jimmy knew all along!  So that's why he was so confident about aliens!

I am glad they all made up though.

Oh great, the billionaire twat is still alive.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Of course Ivo is still alive. He's fricken Professor Ivo. There's gotta be a 0% chance we won't see an AMAZO at some point.

Although.. not sure how that'll work out against only Superman. Usually that's the sort of thing you kinda really need a whole Justice League to throw at it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

My familiarity with Mallah and The Brain extends only to 2003 Teen Titans, Young Justice and TTG prior to this so I wasn’t expecting them to be lovers but that’s apparently been a thing for years.

And they made team Gurren looking mutants because they were bored. Another clear homage to an anime.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hmmm... trying to think of where I already knew about that relationship. By the looks, I likely would've only seen/known him from Teen Titans and Young Justice as well. I guess is possible sometime back then I just happened to look them up to figure out who they were (and understand the difference between him and Grodd. >__>)