UnevenEdge

edgar cayce

starting the modified cayce fasting diet. it's a 3 day venture

not so much a diet, as more of a cleansing. intestinal clean. some use it for spiritual, times of reflection. 

now, i'm not a student of his clarivoyent ventures, and i only learned of him while living in va. beach. there was a 'natural store', this guy i lived with worked. 

i used to get so many lovely oils, and crystals. 

anyway. do i buy into his prophetic readings...the jury is out. but this modified diet does work. i haven't done this in some time. because i have no self control. but...BUT

there's nothing in the house that i really want. sure...ice cream....yeah, there's steak wraps. did i just make a delicious cream cheese dill spread for the wraps...yup. 

but i got my herbage...and my bag of apples. and i'm gonna drop at least 5 lbs and get all the gross out of my instestines. 

forgot video

Edited by discolé monade
  • Thanks 1

well, this is not going well. unfortunately. i honestly believe the v.a. fucked up that gall bladder removal, because nothing's been right since.

i only did this to help what i already knew was beginning. 

i'm currently in labor with a baseball size poop (call that gee gee poop dude). 

i've had everything. i can't eat anything because it will come back out, only chewed. 

jusst got back from the e.r. it's just.....there. and i have to stay in a state of total misery until it removes itself from my vessel, OR it will kill me*. 

may the odds ever be in my favor. 

*no...it will not kill me, it's a joke. 

Edited by discolé monade
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

end of week 2, going into week 3, and 4 weeks without and actual proper movement. i am wondering how long i need to let it run it's course, via the VA?

this worked, and failed. 

the apples moved everything downward...but it was too much? iono.

i'm on a diet of salad and beans. just finished black beans from the last couple days. black eyed peas next. 

just read lisa m. prestley died from an obstruction. 

see...the VA ignored me for 6 months when it came to the gall bladder, next think i know, i'm being scheduled for surgery. 

i hate not being listened to. 

• Sad 2

19 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Have you tried an enema?

everything. trip to the e.r.

there was some butt play, and the nurse REALLY seemed into it. 

like...to the point that every 10 minutes, 'if this doesn't work, i'm going in'

i told her she had to buy me a drink first. she laughed. i laughed. it was ackward. 

2 enemas, 4 stool softner pills, 6 deculax, milk of magnesia, magnesium citrate. black beans, more apples, black eye peas, salad. 1 meal a day, except the other day i had salad then popcorn that night.

and all i drink is water, which is my norm, but i've had to double up...but it's not helping. 

• Sad 2

Japanese food stores almost always have natto. However, Japanese food stores aren't that common in many parts of the country. You can try a general Asian food store; that's where I buy my natto. It will be sold in the freezers. Natto is typically sold as 3 packs with a distinctive container.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHpmh-PKD92z6z8mFO2bK

You thaw the natto in your fridge when you are ready to eat it. And it is much more pungent than kimchi. Many people actually eat natto with kimchi and rice.

8 hours ago, eklipse said:

Oh man, I’m so sorry.  Just throwing this out there but have you tried twisting stretches to maybe help move it along?  

https://www.healthline.com/health/fitness-exercise/yoga-for-constipation

Hope you feel better soon 

i do. i have a modified workout. that includes stretching. i've been unable to do the more physical (mod pullups/pushups)this week, but stretching is key right now. and i fast walk a mile.

thank you. i will. it's moving. the apple cleanse did what it was supposed to do, i just think i should have prepped better for it. more salads with flax seed. etc. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, discolé monade said:

i do. i have a modified workout. that includes stretching. i've been unable to do the more physical (mod pullups/pushups)this week, but stretching is key right now. 

Off topic:  you can do a pull-up, that’s amazing.  I think at my best, I could only ever do 2.  😂

• Like 1

17 hours ago, eklipse said:

Off topic:  you can do a pull-up, that’s amazing.  I think at my best, I could only ever do 2.  😂

don't be too impressed. they are modified. i do them from a sitting position, with legs stretched outward. 

3 reps /10

Edited by discolé monade
  • Like 1

THINGS ARE HAPPENING PEOPLE!
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

fucking finally. of course, trying to maneuver my asscheek fresh off a pulled hamstring is a whole new level of wtf. 

i was seriously thinking of getting the damn winch line and macraming some sort of swing, but then i was like, 'what if i can't get out of this thing. and mid can't seem to. we'll have to call emt, 

then i'll have to try to explain this is not a sex swing, it's a shitting swing. and that STILL won't go over well. 

tl:dr yay and boo. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, discolé monade said:

THINGS ARE HAPPENING PEOPLE!
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

fucking finally. of course, trying to maneuver my asscheek fresh off a pulled hamstring is a whole new level of wtf. 

i was seriously thinking of getting the damn winch line and macraming some sort of swing, but then i was like, 'what if i can't get out of this thing. and mid can't seem to. we'll have to call emt, 

then i'll have to try to explain this is not a sex swing, it's a shitting swing. and that STILL won't go over well. 

tl:dr yay and boo. 

Your asscheek is in the way of your pooping?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2023 at 10:20 PM, lupin_bebop said:

If I want a super colon cleanse....I simply eat an apple...or some leafy green BS.
I'll spend the next 3 days of the colon cleanse inside various porcelain gods.

I just have to eat a lot of ice cream or uncooked onions.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...