UnevenEdge

Actor Jay Johnston, best known for Mr. Show, Arrested Development, and Bob's Burgers, arrested and charged for January 6

Icarus27k

I don't really deal in politics, but would add, this hits close to the [as] home, since he also did some work on Moral Orel.

3 minutes ago, Jman said:

Jay was outed as a rioter by Tim Heidecker (Yes, of Tim and Eric fame) of all people and was fired from Bob’s on the spot.  Kind of wondering why the charges took so long.

And other connection to [as].

Edited by LoverDemon

50 minutes ago, Jman said:

Jay was outed as a rioter by Tim Heidecker (Yes, of Tim and Eric fame) of all people and was fired from Bob’s on the spot.  Kind of wondering why the charges took so long.

dropped him like a bad disease.  >_>
the movie, very short glimpses of 'jimmy pesto' and was dropped from s12 altogether. 

*someone probably already posted that bit. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jman said:

I was going to say that it's been over a year and a half since he was exposed.  I figured he would have been charged shortly after.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jman said:

With a lot of these charges, they really really need to make sure they have everything they need for any charge issued to stick, even if it's just trespass. They needed to know that not only was he there, but that he entered illegally and what he did where while in there. 

I've already suggested that Clancy Brown should take over as the voice of Jimmy Pesto. I think he'd hit the right general notes to make the VA change not as noticeable. 

• Like 5

i say fucking charge them with treason with the wartime punishment applied!

I call myself a disbandmentist .  In  the past threads on  both ASMB and here on uneven edge i come off more center right than center her left.

And I'm saying charge them with treason the wartime punishments applied

Edited by ghostrek

41 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

settle down. i think there are more worthy of a firing squad, than these people.

no. these people need social/public exile. their names forgotten, sooner, rather than later. 

Well yes I need to settle down but my loyalty to this country is more than just a political opinion like right or left i'm an American that believes all Americans no matter what political beliefs are not my enemy. There are  few  exceptions to that of couse.

Edited by ghostrek
  • Haha 1

On 6/7/2023 at 11:56 PM, ghostrek said:

Well yes I need to settle down but my loyalty to this country is more than just a political opinion like right or left i'm an American that believes all Americans no matter what political beliefs are not my enemy. There are  few  exceptions to that of couse.

i bet you wish you were there, just to show those people your true patriotism. 

*insert eyeroll*