UnevenEdge

ASMB was great

ghostrek

Just now, The_annoying_one said:

Only bans I ever got were a 2-minute joke ban & a permaban because my account was hacked. Eventually got the permaban reversed, though.

I got bam for 3 months for discussing Evangelion as with some anti-catholic undertones and I'm not proud of that post but that was the argument interpretation i was having at the time

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

I got bam for 3 months for discussing Evangelion as with some anti-catholic undertones and I'm not proud of that post but that was the argument interpretation i was having at the time

I can’t believe I was never really banned. I got away with some shit I probably shouldn’t have. 😂

Just now, The_annoying_one said:

I can’t believe I was never really banned. I got away with some shit I probably shouldn’t have. 😂

i was close to being bad when we had to up and down vote thing you get too many down vote  you can't post your own threaths

21 minutes ago, nameraka said:

i was never banned. 

that i can remember.

that being said, i was drunk a lot on the boards, so who can say for sure?

I woke up to ban screens so many times hung over....then I gotta remember or make an alt just to see wtf I did because once you're banned you can't see shit but the damn ban screen. It even made it so you couldn't log out since you couldn't navigate out of it, so I had to clear history just to log back in.

Which really used to grind my gears while I was sweating alcohol.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4