UnevenEdge

For fucks sake.

stilgar

Then report it.

See if I just go ahead and move it, people will bitch about some "free range modding" conspiracy.

So rather than bitch about it by making yet another thread which is just adding to his bullshit, report it.

TICcore's a beast. Please don't curse so much.

Then report it.

See if I just go ahead and move it, people will bitch about some "free range modding" conspiracy.

So rather than bitch about it by making yet another thread which is just adding to his bullshit, report it.

For the record, I don't actually care how you mod, I just point it out because Luuv is telling you guys one thing and us another.......How you mod isn't my issue as much as I just don't like being constantly bullshitted.

Damn this is hard to see on my phone in direct sunlight... ANYWAY. I have consolidated a couple of his threads once or twice when they become basically  repeats. Usually I don't pay them any mind though. I naturally ignore them aside from popping my head in the oddly long ones. So sometimes they may be there but I don't "see" them.  -_'

Damn this is hard to see on my phone in direct sunlight... ANYWAY. I have consolidated a couple of his threads once or twice when they become basically  repeats. Usually I don't pay them any mind though. I naturally ignore them aside from popping my head in the oddly long ones. So sometimes they may be there but I don't "see" them.  -_'

That's why you should only read in the shade