UnevenEdge

For he's a blongy good fellow...

granzchesta

there's a song that used a clip from this show, it's the part where he says "I'll never get into a good college, all because i wanted to see ska" and the ska starts playing. 

great song but i can't remember the name or who is by. ugh this is gonna kill me. 

1 hour ago, Lynnrael said:

there's a song that used a clip from this show, it's the part where he says "I'll never get into a good college, all because i wanted to see ska" and the ska starts playing. 

great song but i can't remember the name or who is by. ugh this is gonna kill me. 

The Toasters “Don’t Let The Bastards Grind You Down”

10 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

The Toasters “Don’t Let The Bastards Grind You Down”

that was the theme song, another great song though. but there was a newer one that used dialog from the show that i can't remember.

19 minutes ago, Lynnrael said:

that was the theme song, another great song though. but there was a newer one that used dialog from the show that i can't remember.

Thought the theme was Italian Leather Sofa. In any case, I don’t know why I brought up a song used within the show. That was my dumb mistake, though I was kinda thinking maybe a newer YT cut of the song might’ve used a clip.

Hope you find it. 

Edited by [classic swim]

9 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

For whatever reason, I can remember the name of the older brother, Andy, but the name of the younger brother escapes me, even though the show more centered on the younger brother.

Kevin. The younger brother's name is Kevin.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

all the dumb bullshit that gets remade and revived and we can't get the never made Mission Hill episodes made is a sad

now since it would be animated digitally anyway the characters' eyes could appear white as they actually were, or they could choose to purposely go with that yellow as a stylistic choice..